Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Four Seasons Shelter by н σ я ѕ є

Artist н σ я ѕ є [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Four Seasons Shelter

Postby н σ я ѕ є » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:09 am

Four Seasons Shelter
Where every pet gets the best home it can <3
Welcome I see you have found our humble little shelter.It might not be much more than an old brick building but this is a safe haven for many animals.If you can bonde with one of them you can take that bonded pet home with you.Now hurry!Go meet our 'specail' little animals.

Basicly this is an aminal shelter with 'specail' animals.Most of them are mutated but some are specail in a different way.They can all talk so all you have to do to win one of their hearts is talk to them.I will post their anwser as soon as I can.All you have to do is tell them about yourself.But I warn you they are not free.

The payment for one pet is either a pet or an item.Each pet will have a price on them and you can donate to the shelter.Donations can be made of anything you want!But you can also by things t the shop!
Shop:
Bredding Paper-one uncommon from 2010+
Custom Check-one rare from any year
Tester Pack(you pick one mutation)-one uncommon from 2010+
Dog Gift Pack(ball,teddy bear,and rope*you can use it to charm dogs*)-2 uncommons from 2010+
Cat Gift Pack(lazer pointer,string,and blanket*use to charm cats*)-2 uncommons from 2010+
Small Animal Gift Pack(small box,seeds,and toilet paper roll*use to charm small animals*)-2 uncommons from 2010+
Bank:
(How many pets you have to use on animals and such)
RottieGirl:
Unlimited Pets
Horses wrote:"There is no love stronger than that in the eyes of a horse."-me
н σ я ѕ є

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me