Artist Hellhound-My-Legend [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

.:.Tybolt.:.

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:46 am

Finally my Fursona is Done!
And his name is Tybolt!
This is his official Ref sheet...For now.

Name: Tybolt
Origin Of Name: After reading William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet and fell in love with both the character and the name I couldn't resist to.
Nickname:Usually just called Tybolt but is sometimes called 'Ty' for short by his close friends.
Breed: Wolf
Personality: Tybolt is extremely hot-headed and gets mad easily. He's protective and a true friend but a fair waning; when he get's pissed off, he gets really pissed off. Tybolt may be hot-headed but he is also really sweet and funny; well more sarcastic and likes to spot the irony in situations. If he is your friend consider it a privilege since he is annoyingly picky about who he will and will not trust, but if he is your friend you can trust him with anything for he will do anything, keep anything and never say a word against you. If you are Tybolt's friend, he'll die in a heartbeat for you. Tybolt is also extremely romantic and is a total lady's man. He's polite when he wants to be as well as always rescuing the 'damsel in distress' from the fire-breathing dragon; after all, the dragon isn't the only one with fire power. WIP
Marking Guide: A green eye/face design as well as a simple flame-like outline marking on the tip of the tail
Eye Colour: Flaming Red
Marking Colour: Lime Green
Mane Colour: Cobalt Blue
Fur Colour: Dark Grey/Black
Powers/Abilities:When Tybolt gets mad his mane turns to blue flames and he has the control of fire(also blue). This fire will not harm him. Oh and he has a "nasty habit of setting himself on fire" 8D >Link<
Other: He is often seen with a hat. (Will get a picture of it soon)

Original Name © William Shakespeare
Original Character © William Shakespeare
Tybolt © Hellhound-My-Legend
heyyyyyyyyyyyy there

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hello there !

adult in trainin | she/her
call me legend, indi,

or anything else you want tbh
shoot me a pm anytime
─────❀─────
“In most of our human