Renn X Hades Breeding by Vaughn.

Based on Click to view
Artist Vaughn. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Renn X Hades Breeding

Postby Vaughn. » Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:16 am

Breeding between my Hades and Renni's Renn.
Timer is off. I ate breakfast and left it up because it was taking too long to save.

Renni wrote:PUP 1;
--Renni's pup--
This pup has the eye color of Hades, the eye marking of Renn, the tail marking of Hades, and the leg markings of Renn.
2 colors used on this pup [red, yellow] are part of Hades, and two colors [white, grey] are part of Renn.

PUP 2;
-Renni's pup-
This pup has Renn's base color and the markings of Hades, but replaced with white and black. He/she has yellow eyes like his/her father.

PUP 3;
-Renni's pup-
This pup has a darker fur color than Renn and his/her's mother's eye and nose color. He/she is speckled in a lighter blue on it's back and has Hades's eye, cheeks, and back leg markings. He/she only has one circle on it's head unlike his/her's father connecting circles. He/she also has Renn's front leg markings.

PUP 4;
-Aeolus's pup-
He/she has Renn's base color, eye markings, and front leg markings. He/she has Hades's back leg markings, eye color, back marking, and tail marking.

PUP 5;
-Aeolus's pup-
This pup has Hades's base color, eye color, and markings but in blue. He/she has Renn's eye marking and nose color.

PUP 6;
-Aeolus's pup-
This pup has Hades's base color, back marking, tail marking, and front and back leg markings. He/she has Renn's eye marking and eye color.

To Renni;
Feel free to add hair, accessories, and whatever you please. ^^

Not for adoption. Please don't steal.
Not that active.
deviantArt
Vaughn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups