You thought they were extinct...(Join for free pet)

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Exhibited~Your Thoughts?

I'm just doing it for the money...8I (selfish! Tsk tsk...)
22%
Downright sucked
1%
I...don't like it
5%
It's okay...
11%
I like it!
6%
It's awesomesauce
16%
Soo my website <3
8%
I love it!
4%
I'm addicted, thanks a lot >8u I'm just kiddin`, I luff chu!
7%
Epic Taco!
18%

Total votes : 98

You thought they were extinct...(Join for free pet)

Postby Cenobia » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:01 pm

Join to get a FREE pet of your choice

Exhibited "Fan Art"(c)Moonlight Sapphire|||Exhibited(c)'Kitty'|||Banners(c)Tyme

Exhibited!
❝Virtual pet dinosaurs..
That you can breed..
Use complex genetics & breed out health problems..
Or battle and train your fierce predators!
Your own unique dinosaur..
on this dinosaur breeding SIMulation game!❞

Welcome to Exhibited!

Want to go back in time and capture yourself a prehistoric virtual pet to play with? Well guess what, you can! In this wonderful online world you can raise, battle and train your very own pack of raptor dinosaurs (and not just one dinosaur species -- there's a load of them!) with other like-minded players to make your way to the top. Not only that, but along with these resurrected virtual pets comes real-life species of prehistoric fish - that you can feed and breed to make some yummy new food for your pet dinosaurs.
With tons of beautiful art, fact files on every dinosaur species featured, genetics to breed for and lots of fun things to do, don't waste time! Join Exhibited free today and break into a new evolution of pet game!

Exhibited is a unique online virtual pet game (or pet SIMulation, depending on how you look at it) where you can own, breed, raise, battle and train your own pack of raptor dinosaurs. It opened officially on October 24th 2008 and is managed, created, run and updated solely by the owner - alias Kitty - who is passionate about the game and keen to keep improving it.
On Exhibited you are given your own virtual farm - and from here, you can start building enclosures and buy new raptor specimens from the in-game laboratory to populate them. These dinosaurs are almost always of the "raptor" group of dinosaurs - basically, the most intelligent, small and agile little hunters of the dinosaur world. With its own backstory explaining how dinosaurs came to be and why people in this virtual world are allowed to own them, Exhibited seeks to create a sense of realism in this nifty little fantasy place on the web.
Each dinosaur has its own personality which helps place it in the packs formed in every enclosure. Every enclosure has a defined pack leader that leads the rest of the dinosaurs that live with it, and alongside the leader there are subordinates (the regular worker dinosaurs), omegas (the lowest rank), juniors (babies!) and seniors (the old age pensioners). These are not user determined but by the dinosaurs themselves - the strongest and most dominant dinosaur always ends up leading the rest of the pack. As well as having this pack structure, you can also check on the pack whenever you like to receive detailed reports of just what exactly your virtual dinosaurs are getting themselves up to during the day.
Dinosaurs can be trained to enter special "trials" that draws on different statistics, depending on which trial the owner decides to choose. There are hunting trials that draw on a dinosaur's strength, racing trials that draw on the dinosaur's speed stat -- it is up to the owner of the dinosaur to decide which trial the dinosaur is best suited to. Of course this is completely optional as Exhibited prides itself on being a limitless game where you decide exactly how you play, but this is a way for you to earn "points" and special titles on your dinosaurs to increase their value if you so wish.
Alternatively, you might decide to be a battler and boost your dinosaur's strength and speed as much as possible to make it a battle-hardened warrior. Pitting it against NPC dinosaurs that are a similar strength and speed to your own, you battle it out for supremacy - using battle moves your dinosaur learned along the way. Winning a battle nets you some profit as well as some "battle points" (basically EXP) that you can use to level your dinosaur up.
If neither of those suit you - why not become a dinosaur breeder? All dinosaurs have their own genetics and body traits! Breed the most desirable dinosaurs in the game by making good matings, making sure you avoid all the health issues along the way and that the body traits (such as a perfect sized head instead of an overly large or small one) all fit the standard for the ideal dinosaur. With dinosaurs laying clutches of 2-6 eggs every time you breed them, there's plenty of choice available for your breeding program.
Alternatively, you might decide you don't want to do anything with dinosaurs - which is fine too! Why not turn your farm into a fish breeding program, where you breed and raise the special prehistoric fish species available in the game? With their own automatic breeding systems requiring no human intervention and the most minimalistic care necessary (just make sure they're fed and they'll be happy!) they are certainly an easier choice or extra fun addition to your farm. Feed them every day and make them fatter for a chance to get on the weight scoreboards - and then when they get too old, cull them and sell their meat for the dinosaurs in the game to eat! It's a complete circle of life here in Exhibited!
Another option could be to become the greatest collector in the game by snapping up all of the unique plushies and collectable items there are in the game. Earn yourself a trophy when you've collected them all and they are all there, prettying up your shelf and making other players envious of your collection!
Or perhaps you're a bit of an artist, and want somewhere to show off your art and learn new skills? Well, Exhibited has a place for you too! With its own in-game Art Gallery, members can submit their pieces of art to it and, if it gets accepted, it will become available in the game for other members to use as pictures for their dinosaurs! Earn yourself some fame, money and tokens by submitting your art. (All images on this page were drawn and submitted by players of Exhibited!)
As you can see, Exhibited has a lot to offer - and it doesn't stop there! It has its own unique and custom programmed flash and PHP games that you can play to earn money and trophies - from anything between the game's own lottery to a clickable shooter game with sendscore features - there's bound to be something that catches your eye!
Exhibited is constantly being updated and improved with new features and ideas being implemented daily. You can be safe in the knowledge that Exhibited will never get boring for you nor too ritualistic - there's always so much new stuff added you won't be able to get bored with it in time! As well as this, the owner also encourages members to comment on what they would like to see in the game - everyone has a voice here on EX, and everyone's idea will be heard and personally answered by Kitty. And should it be a good one? You betcha it's going to get added!
What has been touched upon here doesn't even begin to cover all of the avenues that you can explore when you enter the world of Exhibited. So what are you waiting for? Join today and get stuck in!

Don't forget to click the banner in my siggy to sign up!
Last edited by Cenobia on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:00 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Cenobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dinosaur Breeds...

Postby Cenobia » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:18 pm

Well, there are many breeds of dinosaurs on this game and there's more being added constantly, here is the complete list: Albertosaurus(another favorite), Allosaurus(another favorite), Anchiornis, Atrociraptor, Bambiraptor, Buiteraptor, Carnotaurus(my favorite), Coelophysis, Compsognathus, Deinonychus, Dilophosaurus, Eoraptor, Gracillraptor, Herrerasaurus, Linheraptor(another favorite), Lolosaurus, Megaraptor, Microraptor, Neuquenraptor(another favorite), Ornitholestes, Oviraptor(another favorite), Pyroraptor, Sinornithosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Spinosaurus(another favorite), Troodon(another favorite), Tyrannosaurus Rex(another favorite), Utahraptor, and last but not least...Velociraptor(another favorite). The Carnotaurus the pitbull/bulldog of the dinosaur age, that is why it is my favorite...I died when I first saw the breed, here are two one of my precious carnos:

ImageName:Sprite Gender:Male Genetics:BBGgiiJJOoRRssttvvAaCcddHh(very good) Color: #a788db "Lavender" Markings: #b3ff0d "Lime" Tiger marking (common) Parents: Virus x Omelet
Last edited by Cenobia on Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cenobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: You thought they were extinct...

Postby Cenobia » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:20 pm

Ooh La La! Utahraptor Underworld-Sign Up noww!
Cenobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cenobia » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:21 pm

AAAACKCH! AAAACKCH! Sign up now!
Cenobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Don't forget to get your own chicken!

Postby Cenobia » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:29 pm

Wait, how did I get here? "Well, of course, you're a Lolochicken!" Oh, i'm here to support Chickensmoothie!
Cenobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zwei » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:30 pm

So, is this a website? o: I tried clicking the banners and it's not doing anything.... Mine sharing the link? ^^;

Nice drawing, by the way! He's so cute <3

~ Angel
Hello! I'm Cake, formally ~Jay Bird~! Feel free to pm me if you need anything or have any questions! My siggy is still in construction at the moment so forgive me if its a little bare, but it'll be more decorated soon! Thank you for looking and have a nice day! I'm named after my character, a zombie cat named Cake!
Zwei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cenobia » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:32 pm

Suure is, just click the banner right down here in my siggy to get started with your own raptor pack! If you need help with anything, make sure to contact me
Last edited by Cenobia on Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cenobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zwei » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:34 pm

Oh, okay, I didn't even think to look in your siggie. xD Thanks!

~ Angel
Hello! I'm Cake, formally ~Jay Bird~! Feel free to pm me if you need anything or have any questions! My siggy is still in construction at the moment so forgive me if its a little bare, but it'll be more decorated soon! Thank you for looking and have a nice day! I'm named after my character, a zombie cat named Cake!
Zwei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cenobia » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:36 pm

No problem, I hope you enjoy your stay at Exhibited!
Cenobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me