Artist Nimaine [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sheek the Isnaroh Hunter

Postby Nimaine » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:47 pm

Name:

Sheek

Age (at most 200 years):(50 is about an average pup/trainee age, 100 actually being adult, 150 nearing elder years. If your Isnaroh is 200 it is nearing death.)

100 years

female

Antler type:

Kudu Horns

Marking Types:(For what big cats you based it off of)

I took the markings of a king cheetah (this one), made a black and white version, and then made a photo negative (basically I switched which parts were black and which were white) and there you have it!

Region: (North, South, East, West or Central)(Central is where the main pack/tribe is)

Central

Rank:(Trainee, Defender, and Hunter are the only ranks available)

Hunter

Parents:(can be deceased)(If you want them alive, they must have left the pup or are no longer
involved in the pups life)

Torlik and Jenif, alive but in old age, Sheek is a pup from their last litter. She keeps in touch with them both but she's a big Isnaroh now, all grown up.

Personality:(things such as Couragous, shy, etc.)

.Loves the Shiny.
Does it glitter? Does it shimmer? Then Sheek wants it! Sheek will wear it and make herself more pretty! If it reflects sunlight or moonlight well, Sheek will covet it and try to possess it, though she won't steal. Her father taught her that much.

.Happy Heart.
Sheek's default personality setting is happy! She loves to laugh, so even if she doesn't get the joke or even think it's very funny, she'll join in with the rest of her friends!

.Motor Mouth.
The trick, as they say, is getting her to shut up. Sheek likes to talk and talk and talk. She can't talk while she's hunting, but then her feet are moving, so her mouth doesn't have to. Only give her secrets if you want it to become an ex-secret, though.

.Energizer Bunny Wannabe.
Sheek has so much energy, she's always bugging her friends and her brother to play whenever they have time off. The only time neither her feet nor her mouth move is when she's sleeping. Unless you count her snores, which means she is breathing. She likes getting up early and staying up late. She's always got more energy than any other Isnaroh around her.

.Friendly Soul.
Unless you make it very clear you wish to be viewed as her enemy, Sheek will consider you her friend. She is very trusting, and can be best buddies with someone after only a few minutes. What's more, she's very forgiving and very kind-hearted, so she tends to keep her friends and even convert her enemies into friends.

Story:(MUST BE CREATIVE)

Sheek was ignored by her three older brothers, but her parents did their best to make up for that. She was their last daughter, and while still alive, they are too old to have more puppies. Her disposition is happy, and she's happiest when she gets everything she wants. This brought smiles to her parent's faces and caused her brothers to roll their eyes.

While still trainees, two of her older brothers were killed, leaving her with just one brother, Kole. While Kole blamed himself for his brother's deaths, Sheek pretended they were away on some mission. Her inability to face reality and her friendly, chatty nature got her into trouble.

Sheek only had one real enemy, another female Isnaroh named Ysil, who was about Sheek's age. One day, after acting as confident to her friend Ora, Sheek found herself in possession of a secret. Most of the Isnaroh puppies in their age group knew that Sheek's brother Collan had developed a major crush on Ora. What they didn't know was that Ora had similar feeling for Collan, and both trainees had sworn to become mates when they were old enough. When Collan was killed, the devasted Ora felt safe in confiding her secret to her beloved's sister.

Ysil wanted to know the whole thing. She felt left out. The next morning, she made very friendly overtures to Sheek, sharing her morning meal, giving Sheek some shiny golden bracelets, and that sort of thing. By the afternoon, they were doing each other's paws, a symbol of love and trust, as one bite instead of a washing lick could injure the other wolf, and make escape difficult. Sheek gladly spilled the beans to the apparently sympathic Ysil. She still regrets this.

When Ysil spread the news everywhere, Sheek found she had two enemies now, both Ysil and Ora. Worse, Ora was another hunter trainee. She was ignored and given the silent treatment by all her fellow puppies for two months. Even Dar, who she had a crush on herself, ignored her as if she was diseased. During this time she became very close to her remaining brother Kole, training and practicing and even playing with him.

Now Kole always volunteers to go out as a guard for her hunting party. Together, they make a good team, balancing each other's weaknesses and feeding off of each other's strengths.

May make slight changes to story later.

Finally designed a character by myself and for myself that I actually really, really like:
Ouchmyeyes says Hi!

Oh gosh what was I thinking...

Character Clearance+Giveaway! Looking for da points

Character thread (wip) + sales design sales
Nimaine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me