Based on Click to view
Artist Cloverkitty [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Noroi the Ground VasKrigen

Postby Cloverkitty » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:06 pm

Username: SatiraAssassin
VasKrigen's name: Noroi, it means "mud" in Romanian. "Nor" for short.
Accessories wanted: Both horn rings, the earring, and chain collar.
History/background: Nor was born as an experiment to test if the Vas could be crossbred; his "brother" did not survive. Noroi is the outcome of the scienist's hard work to find a rarer element. But, instead of being docile and willing, Noroi was constantly causing trouble in some way: breaking out of his cage, creating mud in the otherwise clean white lab, and just overall playing tricks on his caretakers. He was affectionately named "Joker" by one of his caretakers who didn't mind the pranks. Later on, as Noroi grew older, his pranks began to become more and more dangerous. The scientists were forced to get rid of him, putting him up for adoption as soon as possible.
Other(art, theme song, poem, ect.): Might use as the mate to my fire Vas, Incendiu. Again, art will be made when I get my tablet and I'll look in my iPod for a theme song~

He's all your, Satira. I like his story, btw. It would be cool to see the fire crossbred with him. :3

Optional Signature Code:

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=660117][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=619258&size=gallery&format=auto&rev=1[/img][/url]
`♫`Fall,
Fall out of trees,

Out on the
street,

`♫`On my
own.
I've finally found
how long I can
hang on.

`♫`I've got this
all wrong

My heart is
scared
My heart is
gone.

Art.Shop
I am on HIATUS! I do not take commissions outside of my art shop. When it is open, that is when I take commissions. Thanks!
Cloverkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me