Based on Click to view
Artist Cloverkitty [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 29 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Soare the Cloud VasKrigen

Postby Cloverkitty » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:15 pm

Username: SatiraAssassin
VasKrigen's name: Soare (soar-eh). "Sun" in Romanian.
Accessories Wanted: All of them.
History/background: Soare was the dream Vas for the scientists; she was willing, able, and quiet. She loved nothing more than to get done with her duties and just lay around, napping and daydreaming. Her first few years went smoothly, until one of the scientist's interns made her angry. The young boy wouldn't stop pestering her and irritating her, and the angrier she got the more lightning that would form from the clouds that circled her wings. She mistakenly unleashed the lightning bolt onto the boy, nearly killing him. She realized she had done wrong and was quick to run over and see if he was alright. The head scientist, not wanting to put her down, deemed it an accident and had her put up for adoption the next day.
Other(art, theme song, poem, ect.): I am *Addicted* to these guys. Her theme song is "Raining" by Kaskade and Adam K/Sunsun.

She's all yours, Satira! :)

Optional Signature Code:

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=660117][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=619147&size=gallery&format=auto&rev=1[/img][/url]
`♫`Fall,
Fall out of trees,

Out on the
street,

`♫`On my
own.
I've finally found
how long I can
hang on.

`♫`I've got this
all wrong

My heart is
scared
My heart is
gone.

Art.Shop
I am on HIATUS! I do not take commissions outside of my art shop. When it is open, that is when I take commissions. Thanks!
Cloverkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me