Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Five Brave Brawlers by Ploegy

Artist Ploegy [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Five Brave Brawlers

Postby Ploegy » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:54 am

There is no color added to the characters yet and I have to go so I will finish this later. Also these are my three favorite brawlers in SSBB. I may add another one of my favorites. If you'd like to see Zero Suit Samus added just comment telling me so and I'll add her right between Pikachu and Meta Knight.

Edit:
Now added Samus and Kirby.
Lock added lock alpha coloring to all characters.
Samus is colored.
All Characters are colored.
All Characters are Shaded.
Background added.
Last edited by Ploegy on Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Three Brave Brawlers~W.I.P

Postby xXIgnisXx » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:08 am

Super Smash Bros. Brawl :D XD

" HERE COMES THE SUN "

x
x

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..⊳ [url=x]x[/url]
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..⊳ [url=x]x[/url]
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..Plantasia

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
xXIgnisXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Three Brave Brawlers~W.I.P

Postby Ploegy » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:41 pm

Yes! SSBB! Woot!
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Five Brave Brawlers~W.I.P

Postby Ploegy » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:35 pm

Added more :] Tell me what you guys think so far
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Five Brave Brawlers

Postby Ploegy » Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:31 am

It's completely done. Please tell me what you think of it. I would love some feed back since I rarely get any
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pinkedalink » Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:55 am

Oh wow Meta Knight looks awesome. And I love the way you slipped in Samus. The one thing I would like to say, if you'll accept some advice, is on Yoshi's left shoulder, [His left not our left] wouldn't there be like a little bump or roundness where his arm starts? I'm not quite how to explain itbut I know what I mean in my head. But if you stand in front of the mirror in the position he is in, you'll see that your shoulder is a bit more...well it doesn't start in a line like the drawing. *Fails at explaining* I dunno if you get what I mean but I thought I might as well try. Otherwise I love it! Uber cute

My dA--I take Commissions/Requests/Trades
Pinkedalink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:36 pm

I understand what you're getting at. I do see that and I was trying to figure out what looked wrong with him, but I couldn't figure it out. Now I see what it is though. Thank you for the comment. I'mreally glad I got some feed back since almost nobody gives feed back for me
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me