Based on Click to view
Artist waffle02 [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

WIP

Postby waffle02 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:29 am

I thought of a design, but I don't know if it will look very good when its done, so you will have to see it when I finish. :3

Name::
Cracript (or Criptic)
Male
Delta or Just a Gladiator
Personality::
He is wild and doesn't play well with others. He is almost like an animal, doesn't play by the rules, and absoulutly no manners. He has a very short fuse and anger mangement issues. He follows his gut, and doesn't let reasoning change his judgement. You could describe him as stubborn, free willed, wild, mean, and even jerkish, however this is all due to the world he was raised into.
History::
Raised in the rural parts of Velron. Never taught by parents since they died at a young age at the hands of the Imperials. He lived in the forest, if they exist, by himself, thus survival instincts took in. He rarely speaks using grunts and groans to communicate, since he never learned many words. As he grew up, the Imperials hunted him down for a new victum for their games. Cracript ran for years, until he got captured at the age of 18. From then on out he trained to be the toughtest Gladitor of Velron, as to this days said goal still reamains.
Armor description::
He doesn't wear what he calls armour, he wears his trophies. Thus he wears a skull mostly as a helmet. This is just an idea, so I'm not nessicarily sticking to it.
Appearance description::
If its okay, I'm posting a version without wings to show markings.
Art of your character::
[you may order some, draw your own, or color linearts]WIP
Other::
[anything else. X3]
♪♫♪My Characters and Adopts
♪♫♪ Art Shop - OPEN
♪♫♪My JBDs
♪♫♪ My Kalons

ImageImage
waffle02

My pets
My items