Drawing sessions 4
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Ekio

Kahin

Postby Ekio » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:16 pm

Username:Ekio
Name: Kahin
Personality: Often misunderstood, and not in the "oh no, he's just misunderstood, not troubled" way. His actions often seem to others as though he's not always interested in pack goings on. Honestly, he's just a dreamer. His head is in the clouds, but his heart is always in the right place. He's kind, gruff with misguided pups when needed, can be counted on in a pinch and a heck of a fighter. It's just that he's always thinking about something. He's quite fond of flying.
History: His father was a clear headed warrior. He fought constantly. Mother, a soft spoken yet aggressive fighter who was stricken blind not long after the birth of her pups due to an infection that was not spotted until too late for the healers to cure. Sister, killed in battle, as fierce as their father and just as hasty. Kahin.....well while he's as eager as the next pup when the battle cry rises, is most often found padding around the outskirts of the pack's range of wander on "lazy" days doing dust knows what.

While he's not quick to anger, once there, his fathers genes seem to kick in and he's more rage than warrior. Having a predisposition to speed means that any opponent is left blinking in disbelief as they fall. Their wounds seeming to come from nowhere and yet everywhere at once. Blink and Kahin is gone. Which is why his lackadaisical attitude in the everyday has driven him to his Gamma position rather than a Beta as his father was. The shame probably forced his father and sister even further into their fierce battles but it doesn't seem to bother Kahin in the least.

Not to say that he's entirely useless during down times, in fact his resourcefulness when it comes to the packs needs can be astounding. He often comes up with fixes to issues that seem out of left field that are entirely right.

Stretching and scratching the space between his shoulder blades above where his wings were silently itching for flight, Kahin awoke to see not many milling about in the cave's dim light. {Good}he thought to himself {I can get into the morning clouds before the warmth raises them high} Padding out into the soft chill of early morning he nodded to the horizon watching pack members on guard.

As his wings unfolded from their small space the "woosh" around his ears made the young Amara smile. It wasn't often he smiled anymore due to the deaths he'd faced in his family. Flying was one vice that he allowed himself.Early morning flying to be exact.

The chill of wind and wet clouds hit his snout as he climbed above the soon to be rising clouds. Above them the world was just as white as the snow that was on the ground as of late. The colder temperatures had bristled the packs coats and made the cave soft as well as itchy. Up here there was no bother of loose coat fibers, just the soft wet breeze.

Color on Feather Braclet: Deep Blue
Art: above ^ may make more as I get time.
Other: I used to be an avid rp member on a couple of other sites, and I'd like to start back up as I've let my story line writing skills fall to the wayside. It's become rusty as you can most likely see above, I can create a character in my head, and really feel them out, but often my writing falls back into my standard form/email/report style.
.:Char Thread:.
.:Art Shop:.
Blueninja and kaileggo are my sons. They may trade with each other from time to time.

Ekio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me