One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Second Entry (WIP)

Postby Kaliyana » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:55 pm

Username:
Kalika Kai
Name:
Damon
Personality:
Damon is usually a very serious guy; he tries to get what needs to be done done before anything else. He's very strict about that; he knows his priorities. He has a sense of humor, but his sense of responsibility and duty tends to over ride that sense of humor. When everything is going fine he can joke around and have fun, and even welcomes the relaxation every once in a while; but when things need to be done he snaps at anyone who is joking around. He doesn't really have a temper, though he acts angry because it makes people listen to him. He's not good at taking orders, but he is good at giving them and making sure they are followed. When something goes wrong it takes it personally upon himself and takes any blame.
Alpha
History:
Damon was born into a average size family; a mother and a father and a sister. Though, a few months back his sister, who had always been a bit more adventurous and risk taking then his mother liked, got hurt on one of her adventures and died. His mother still isn't over it and isn't talking to anyone, and his father is a bit unstable at the moment. His father has always showed a bit of favoritism to him, just because he was born first, but he had always loved his sister as well; the only real favoritism was his father picking Damon to be the an Alpha and not his sister.
Damon, even though he is very serious, does get along with everyone; he usually knows what people want to hear from him and he knows just how to say it to get their attention. He was always known for being eager to please, some think it's a negative quality but his mother and father had always said it was a good thing to care for others.
Color on Feather Bracelet:
Blood Red
Art: --
Other: --

This guys is still a work in progress; I just can't seem to think of anything else to add on him. -.-
The eyes are the same bright green as the markings on the feathers; but the color seems to look a lot brighter on his eyes than the rest of his body... And I like the way they look. xD

Last edited by Kaliyana on Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
Kaliyana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Second Entry (WIP)

Postby intriguing » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:37 pm

I really like it, likke the smooth sweeping curves and the detail around the eye. It's a really good design :)
[ON HIATUS, PROBABLY FOR A LONG TIME, SORRY EVERYONE BUT GCSES TAKE PRECEDENCE]
intriguing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Second Entry (WIP)

Postby Kaliyana » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:36 am

Well thank you very much. :) <3