~Broken~ chapter 2: "Home?" [page 14] by Gundam Pilot 01

Artist Gundam Pilot 01 [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

~Broken~ chapter 2: "Home?" [page 14]

Postby Gundam Pilot 01 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:14 pm

the last page of chapter 2 : )

in this page, Bluerose, to the far right, is facing two stranger wolf's.

also, i'd like to put a little profile here for some of the characters:

Vince is arrogant but he's also wise and thoughtful. he cares a lot about others, even when he puts them down. Vince thinks of himself as a strong wolf who will one day, lead his own pack. he would rather avoid as much conflict as possible, but he will fight to defend others. Vince is a black wolf with a white diamond on his head and small white lines under his eyes.

Conner, on the other hand, is a very curious wolf. he is stubborn and reckless, but he knows when its the right time to follow orders. he is cheerful some times, and also generous, and compassionate towards others. Conner is sympathetic, even to his enemy's, and believes that their is a good in everyone. he's not afraid to stop, or start a fight, which can get him into a lot of trouble.

Bluerose is the mother of Conner and Vince. she was born in a pack called Sundown in the lands of Erika, and the daughter of Dianna (mother), and Julius (father). both are Beta's. Bluerose is free spirited, and strong willed. she gets defensive when she senses a threat, and would ready herself for anything. she's not likely to make the first move when in battle, she likes to observe her opponent and decide what to do once she gathers enough information.

: 3 hope you enjoyed. Chapter 3 will be uploaded either by the end of this month, or next month.
page 13
Cover 3
page 15
Last edited by Gundam Pilot 01 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"life comes cheap, especially mine."
-H
Gundam Pilot 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Broken~ chapter 2: "Home?" [page 14]

Postby profilegone » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:17 pm