My entry by Kaliyana

Based on Click to view
Artist Kaliyana [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

My entry

Postby Kaliyana » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:32 am

The back is a bit too plain for my liking, and if it's too plain for you as well I can fix that (and I'll probably end up going back and fixing it anyways, I just can't think of anything to put on it at the moment)
EDIT: Added markings to the tail and back; I can re-do the markings on the back if you don't like them. They look a bit off to me anyways. :P

The silver parts on the muzzle are studs, and the gold rings in the ears are earrings.
The green on the claws is suppose to be poison or toxic stuff, so like poison claws or something.

This can either be a male or a female design.

And if I don't win any of the places I would like to keep this one as a character, if you don't mind. :)
Last edited by Kaliyana on Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaliyana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My entry

Postby H o w l i n g » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:55 am

Definitely different. The markings seem unique. I agree something could be added to the back x3 and maybe the tail as well.

And noted you would like to keep the design if you don't place.

Fairwell Chickensmoothie! It was a good run.

If there is anyone who I unfortunately left any loose ends open with when I originally disappeared from the site near the end of 2012, you're welcome to drop a PM if you'd like to try to resolve them. It has admittedly been far too many years for me to remember precisely what all may have been left unsettled.

In addition, if anyone sees this and would like to try to reestablish contact, you're more than welcome to drop me a message as well. I'll try to poke my head in over the next few months at the least in case any of the above happens, but cannot guarantee how often messages will be checked after that.

Best Regards,
HOWLING
H o w l i n g

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaliyana » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:09 am

Added markings to the tail and back; I can re-do the markings on the back if you don't like them. They look a bit off to me anyways. :P
Kaliyana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby H o w l i n g » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:36 am

I like what you did ^^ Though, I feel there may be a bit to much red in the design now. And only fix the markings on the back if your up to it c:

If there is anyone who I unfortunately left any loose ends open with when I originally disappeared from the site near the end of 2012, you're welcome to drop a PM if you'd like to try to resolve them. It has admittedly been far too many years for me to remember precisely what all may have been left unsettled.

In addition, if anyone sees this and would like to try to reestablish contact, you're more than welcome to drop me a message as well. I'll try to poke my head in over the next few months at the least in case any of the above happens, but cannot guarantee how often messages will be checked after that.

Best Regards,
HOWLING
H o w l i n g

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaliyana » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:16 pm

Reworked it again. xD
What do you think?
Kaliyana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby H o w l i n g » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:30 pm

I think it looks..awesome owo

Best Regards,
HOWLING
H o w l i n g

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaliyana » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:32 pm

I'm in the process of fixing the tail marking in the middle (the one that looks like half a curl and then just random lines ;-;) because that bothers me... Then I'll be almost satisfied with it. xD

Nevermind... Whenever I try to "fix" it, it always turns out worse. ;-;
Kaliyana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby H o w l i n g » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:35 pm

Omai o: I think you may have moved up to the tie for first place now.

Best Regards,
HOWLING
H o w l i n g

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaliyana » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:39 pm

*Dances* xD

Do you have any idea what I could add that would put it tied for the grand prize?
Kaliyana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby H o w l i n g » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:45 pm

I'm not sure :3 A design can only have so much before it's just a glob of lines and colors. Experiment with your imagination. ^^

Best Regards,
HOWLING
H o w l i n g

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me