Artist Kaliyana [gallery]
Time spent 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Entry...

Postby Kaliyana » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:56 am

Okay, so this is rather... Plain...
I'll probably go back and edit, because I always do. His back looks much too bare for my liking...
The backs of his ears are the same color brown as his paws, and all his paws are like that front one. xD
I hope you don't mind, but the markings on his tail are like the markings on my Fursona; different colors and different shapes; but the design is kind of the same. I hope that's okay, since I designed my fursona like that so I thought it would be okay to have similar markings from my own character...

EDIT: I added markings to his back, and one of his front legs. But I'm posting the picture again without the shade, because it's easier to see the markings on him when I do. :)

Anyways, the form:

Username:
Kalika Kai
Name:
Nicholas
Personality:
Nick is a generally laid back Amara, though he has a quick temper. He's surprisingly good at keeping his temper reigned in, though sometimes, when things get too tense for him he snaps; like anyone else would have. He has a wild imagination, and sometimes jumps to conclusions quicker than he should. He has a strict line between right and wrong, but sometimes he drives away from that strict sense when someone he cares for is in danger. He has trouble following orders, but he does it anyways; with his own little twist on how he does it. He's quick to make jokes to lighten the mood when he feels that it's appropriate and he's a bit of a flirt. He won't flirt when he knows that it bothers someone, or when he knows they're in a bad enough mood that they could take his head off.
He is rather smart, knowing random facts about a lot of things but not a lot of the things he knows can help him. He's very loyal, and very loving, though he tends to have a hard time expressing his feeling and actually letting people in to know what he's like. He knows that he's a averagely strong Amara, but he doesn't brag. He hates it when someone brags about something; it makes him angry. He loves pups, and is really good at taking care of, and entertaining pups. He wishes for his own but he's too self conscious to be able to express himself enough to be able to get himself a mate so that he can have pups. He generally thinks that no one can love him because of his history, and he has a very hard time believing otherwise.

Alpha?
History:
Nicholas was an only child; his mother had died giving birth to him and his sister died shortly after birth. His father wasn't the best, he usually just left him alone most of the time while he went off and did whatever it was he was doing. Nick had no idea what he father did. His father often blamed Nicholas for the death of his mate and thus made him hate his son. Nicholas, despite all the hatred from his father, was happy most of the time. And then he met Grace and he fell in love. But both her father and his father turned Grace against him, and she grew to hate him too. She constantly reminded him how worthless everyone thought he would be if he were to have children, and she told him every day that he was unloveable. He eventually started to believe it, but that never changed his outgoing personality.
Color on Feather Bracelet:
Blood Red
Art:
Other:
Last edited by Kaliyana on Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kaliyana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Entry...

Postby arte » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:05 am

A wonderful form and Amara!
Good job ^_^
arte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaliyana » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:12 am

Why thank you! :) <3
Kaliyana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaliyana » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:49 pm

Added more markings to his back, and submitted a shadeless one so you can see his markings better. :)
Kaliyana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me