Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

If only... by sunny*days*ahead

Artist sunny*days*ahead [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

If only...

Postby sunny*days*ahead » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:23 pm

...I could have a horse. /sigh. there have been too many stories to tell, but all have the same ending. No horse for me.
sorry for the anatomy fail.
_
"Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."- Proverbs 16:24

sunny*days*ahead

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: If only...

Postby Smoogiepie » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:46 pm

Ohh that is so amazing!
The anatomy is anything but fail! I love the perspective and the curly-ish mane and the style of writing and the design around the edges frames the picture so nicely.

Anyways, I feel your pain. I love horses too, but living in the suburbs, there's no way in a million years I could get one. xD

You could always go to a stable and ride the horses. C: Or feed them and brush them. I did that once, it was quite fun ^^
Smoogiepie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: If only...

Postby sunny*days*ahead » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:54 pm

thank you! <3

And I would love to go to a stable, but there arent any where I live. Which is weird, considering Im not in the city or anything. But I do have one horse, he's 28 years old and I don't ride him becuase he has arthritis, and he's been retired for 15 years P: but I do love him very much, don't get me wrong. And I know how much some people would love to just be around horses <3 I know I do. Just sometimes, I wanna ride. But my dad has this long list of things that make me "responsible" enough to get a horse. He also said that if we sold Sunny, (my horse) then we could get a new one. NEVER! D: so yeah. sorry to ramble, its a habit ^^;
but thank you!
_
"Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."- Proverbs 16:24

sunny*days*ahead

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me