Artist rascal lover [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

The lost ghost dog

Postby rascal lover » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:46 am

Just a color-in

The story of the lost ghost dog:

I remember when I was in a pet store and I was the runt of the litter, I was just waiting for someone to pick me up and bring me home. I got tired of waiting so I took a nap, but out of no where i got picked up, I heard the person say "This one" I hoped that meant I was going to go home with them, and I did. They brought me home, they loved me, fed me, and played with me. We went to Paris for a family vacation, then we started heading back home. They put me in a cage and put me in the back of their truck, they started driving but the trunk opened and I fell out. But my owners didnt notice, after a while I finnaly got out of the cage, I ran around trying to find them, but I didnt know my way around. I kept on searching for them for the next 5 years, but I never did find them, but then I noticed a familiar smell.... home , I new this was the home I grew up in, so I went up to the house and barked, people came out, these people were not my owners, they must have moved..... but where? I searched more and more, day and night, I was 4 when i got lost, I was now 9, I knew I was getting old , and I could feel it too,I knew i wouldn't find my family. I slept and I dreamt about my family and how much fun we had, but when I woke up, I didnt feel pain anymore, i knew I must have died while i was sleeping, But just because I died doesnt mean i can't keep searching. My family is too important.

Yeah I made it up, it sucked :( It is for sure one of my bad ones xD
Hello world
rascal lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The lost ghost dog

Postby ohitika » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:49 am