Based on Click to view
Artist ShadeyPaws [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

BUMP! done hope you like :)

Postby ShadeyPaws » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:27 am

Name: αστέρι

Background:

Ancient Greece. A priest was walking through a forest when he came across a female wolf with a single pup by its side. He could see the wolf was dying. He killed the mother painlessly to end her suffering, and decided to raise the child as his own. When he looked into the pups eyes, he noticed they were different. They almost were.. hypnotising. So the pup grew up and the priest began to notice that the pup would sit every minute of the night gazing at the stars. He names him αστέρι (pronounced As-ter-ee) As the pup grew even more, the man would watch the young wolf gaze, and as the starlight shone upon his coat, markings would appear. One day, the wolf moved during the night, which had never happened. The man followed as the now adult wolf walked around, as if searching for something. The the wolf froze and in a split second was on hind legs and snout pointing directly upwards. Suddenly there was a bright flash, and the man was knocked off his feet. When he awoke the wolf was staring at him, and the stars shone IN his coat! The moved and shined and sparkled and danced. The man knew that this was very very special indeed, as when he looked as his beloved child, the north star was imprinted upon his nose, and the wolf was hovering in a misty glow. " Go my friend. I shall gaze upon your splendour each night, and do so with my generations to come. Knowledge flooded the wolfs mind, of the century's of history, gone and to come. He drifted up into the sky and disappeared. The man stared, and as he did, the first star gazer was born, and they all watch for the little wolfs return. Thats about it. αστέρι is the wolf of the stars. He is the child of the universe. Please watch out for him at night! Thanks for reading.. sorry its very long and boring. But thanks :3

Signed

Shadow_paws o o o
( )
ShadeyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BUMP! done hope you like :)