Drawing sessions 8
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Verinosa

Postby Prism » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:00 am

Name: Verinosa
Age (at most 400): 222.
Element: Poison
Personality:
Chremia is quite a quiet girl. She did not inherit her elemental powers from her parents, so is probaly the odd one out in the family. She is thoughtful, sensible and likes things that challenge her. She doesn't like fighting, but fights only when needed.

Attacks:

Poison Fang; A poisonous substance comes out of her fangs and when she bites into her opponent, leaving the powerless for a while

Sporz; This allows verinosa to produce pollen from her back and into whomever's eyes.

Tangle Wrap; Strong vines are summoned from the ground to do, whatever the summoner pleases.

Poisonous Call; She can call poisonous creatures from a mile away to attack her enemy.

Toxic Mist; She can create a cloud of toxic mist, from deadly to just coughs. Depending on how much time she spends creating it.

Armor type (silver, gold or bronze): Gold

Special Ability:
Yet to be discovered.

Story:

Who am I?

I was born with appearance poison. I am from a family of earth. No one loves me, they all think I am dirty, and disgusting. They all think it. Even my parents. I am a disappointment to my family. This is why, today, I pledge to travel away from this earthly villa, into the forest of poisons, whethere it shall be. I will not disappoint my family anymore. I will join, the poisonous clan.

~~~

I am not deadly. I just need some earthly love.
I'm not really interested in the trading side of CS anymore so I'm trading pets for C$ and FR currency,
feel free to send a PM or suggestion!

{May the odds be ever in your favor.}
Prism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me