Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Cover ~Broken~ by Gundam Pilot 01

Artist Gundam Pilot 01 [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cover ~Broken~

Postby Gundam Pilot 01 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:43 am

this is a cover of my short comic called "Broken"

i really wanted to animate this, once upon a time, but with projects, school work, and other things going on in my life, i found it impossible for me to animate this all by myself. i might as well do some short animations on the chosen characters, that follow through the story. :P

anyways, here's a summary:

Zane, known as the white light Alpha king of Erika; a land that occupies over 300 wolves, is the protector of Erika and leading his own pack of 12 wolves, including him. soon after his death, his queen, named Bluerose, gave birth to two male pups, a brown wolf named Conner, and a Black and white wolf named Vince. hearing about the Death of her husband, she fled Zane's pack (now under a new leadership by the one who is thought to have killed Zane) with Conner and Vince. As the days pass by, Bluerose found herself alone with 3 month old Conner and Vince, until a mysterious pack viciously attacked them. separating Conner from his brother and mother. he was later found by another pack, and was raised there until he was old enough to hunt on his own. ever since he had been taken in by the pack, Conner had been having these strange dreams and visions that he's been ignoring since the separation of his family. knowing that he can't ignore it any longer, Conner decided to find the answer with a few of his friends. his true destiny has been revealed to him when he accidentally came across a battle field.

Page 1

Cover 2 for chapter 2.
Last edited by Gundam Pilot 01 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
"life comes cheap, especially mine."
-H
Gundam Pilot 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cover ~Broken~

Postby Gundam Pilot 01 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:49 am