Time spent 3 hours, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Zephyr~Wip

Postby waffle02 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:58 pm

This is a work in progress.
Name:Zephyr

Tribe:Yami

Personality:Cocky, really immature about things, however he knows when to be quiet. He is a strong fighter, however, he is not very wise and realies on raw power. He is very head strong and doesn't think things through. He doesn't like to run from a fight, and is always willing to take the blame, no matter the punishment.

Main Element:Electricity

Art of Your Wolf:Working on :3

Brief (or not) History: Zephyr was born into a rogue family with a sister. They lived on the outskirts of the volcano, just out of the Yami's reach. He was always a curious little pup and would roam the area until he was carried back by his dad. One night, Zephyr was out exploring, when he was around 2 years old, with his sister. While out they heard a venomious howl pierce the forest. Terrifed they sprinted out to where home was, but they were to late. The Yami had came and murdered their parents. Yami soldiers turned on them, however Zephyr stood up to them while protecting his little sister. Their groupd leader made them heel. He told the young pup about how he would let him and his sister survive if they were willing to join the Yami. Imediatly, his sister declined, but Zephyr knew that if he wanted to live, he would have to join them. Unwilling to go, his sister fled. Lucky for him, they were kind enough to let her go, in exchange for him.

About the thing on his tail, it's the skeleton of a gaint Pirana or Shark he caught. The smalled earing is his very first kill, a mouse or vole tooth, it could be either. The medium one is a claw from something, some kind of cat, but not the special ones. And the last is from the Shark/Pirana. The claw thing on his paw is from a Falcon, they straped both sides of it onto one paw to make it full. And the skull on his kead is either from a Sabertoothed Chaler, they removed the horn. The feathers are from the Chaler and Falcon.

I'm still working on him, and when he is all finished, he will have a skull version and a hooded version, if I have time.
♪♫♪My Characters and Adopts
♪♫♪ Art Shop - CLOSED
♪♫♪My JBDs
♪♫♪ My Kalons

waffle02

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Zephyr~Wip

Postby waffle02 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:36 pm

Edited it alittle, and wrote more info. :)
♪♫♪My Characters and Adopts
♪♫♪ Art Shop - CLOSED
♪♫♪My JBDs
♪♫♪ My Kalons

waffle02

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me