.::.Name.::.

Alkmene

ALKMENE (Ἀλκμήνη): Greek name meaning "might of the moon."

.::.Gender.::.

Female

.::.Age.::.

"I have seen seventy-four full moons in my life."

Six years old.

There are about 12.38 full moons a year, since that is greater than the number twelve there may be thirteenth full moon a year. So, she could of also seen 75-80 full moons. Because 12.38 * 6 = 74.28 PLUS an additional six for her six years of life.. Again, 74.28 is greater than 74, so she could of seen 74-80 full moons. Seventy four being the least, eighty the most.

(Sorry for the math lesson... .3.)

.::.Tribe.::.

Hakari

I chose Hakari because the moon helps raise and lower the tides in the ocean. Clearly looking at her you can see she is very in touch with the moon and ocean.

When the sun, moon, and the earth are lined up, the sun and moon are exerting their strongest force together and tidal ranges are at their maximum. This is known as spring tide (spring tides are not named from the season but from "spring forward") This occurs twice each month, when the moon is full and new.

Tenth paragraph.

.::.Rank.::.

Healer, if you please.

:3

.::.Personality.::.

Alkmene is bright when it comes to helping, she'll go out of her way to help in anyway she can. She enjoys the feeling of accomplishment she gets when she see's that her hard work has paid off... She's sensitive, not open to talking with other about her past nor her feelings. Under stress, Alkmene seems to melt slowly, losing her focus and patience; not a good trait for a healer.

.::.Main Element.::.

Water, but she can harness salt water's powers better. Because of the energy the moon and ocean share.

.::.Art of Your Wolf.::.

Working on it, (;

.::.History.::.

basically quit lol

peace
mordacious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups