Artist Nicnova [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

For KaiKenNatsuki's contest

Postby Nicnova » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:56 am

Finished! This killed me, LOL :lol:

Name:
Profiteia ( Prof-it-ia) ( Prophecy in Greek)
Age (at most 400):
Profetia is 223 years old.
Element:
Psychic
Theme Song:
Secrets by One Republic
Personality:
Profiteia is a day-dreamer, she looks into the stars and always sees something. She sometimes walks up to sabers and a prophecy slips out, then she doesn't remember what she said and looks confused at the saber sitting there in shock. She is mysterious, and she wishes to let go of all her secrets. She can have a sharp tongue, but that's nothing compared to what she can do to attack you...
Attacks:
Profiteia has magic in her claws, she can attack her enemy and give him/her the tiniest scratch, which will turn into a horrible wound if she wishes it. She also says horrible things she sees in her enemy's future, to taunt him/her, and depress him/her. She can also make her eyes glow so brightly, it will blind her enemy.
Armor type (silver, gold or bronze):
Profiteia has bronze armor with an eye on it.
Special Ability:
Profiteia can control minds, she can see into your thoughts and she can use this power to control your actions, for example, she can think something and the one she is controlling will say it, and she can order the one she is controlling to do whatever she says. It's very dangerous to the person who is under this curse.
Story:
Profiteia, like the future, is unpredictable. You could wake up without knowing what you did the last day, most likely because you were carrying out Profiteia's deeds. You could be walking up the street, and then, suddenly, theres an enormous female saber right in front of you. Profiteia's magic is undeniably powerful, which is strange, because she is young. The reason for that is that now she has noone, or nothing, but her powers, so she is relying on her powers to survive her lonely life. Her mother, accidentally blinded by Profiteia, died when another saber attacked. Her only friend back then was Pagos, an Ice saber. She said a prophecy to Pagos, and she didn't know it. All she knew was that for some reason when they were playing Pagos yelled out "Stay away from me!" and he ran off. Profiteia searched and searched for her only friend, but she could not find him. She found a cave instead. She went into it and there sat her mother's spirit, who then spoke to her " Profiteia, you are destined to suffer what no other seer has suffered before, I am sorry, but you must live in this cave alone, deeper in the cave you will find a stone, search for it now and I will meet you there." Profiteia was shocked, but she obeyed, going deeper into the cave, she found an amulet. Then she heard her mother's voice. "This is the tear of the moon, put it around your neck, and you will see what will happen." Profiteia put the amulet around her neck with her teeth and then she immediatly felt hollow inside. "The future is a dangeous thing Profiteia, it can be darkness and cold, but there is always glow too." Profiteia from that moment on lived in the cave, which was surrounded by magic, she only leaves to hunt, water is easy to come by in the cave. There are still those unlucky moments when Profiteia meets someone outside her cave without warning. They usually end up shocked or injured. Profiteia began to see what a lonely life did to her. She was now a prophet, someone the sabers came to for advice and a glimpse of the future. They are frightened of Profiteia's powers, but they come in times of need, and Profiteia welcomes them.
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌