Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Adopt your own BlazingCat! OPEN by BlazingMoon

Based on Click to view
Artist BlazingMoon [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Adopt your own BlazingCat! OPEN

Postby BlazingMoon » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:09 pm

BlazingCats
Owner: ○BlazingMoon○
Every thing in this post is (C) to ○BlazingMoon○

Customs are Free, and so are firsts!

About BlazingCats
Hello there!
Im ○BlazingMoon○, but you can call me Blazing ^.^ . And Welcome to BlazingCat Adoptions!
Im going to show you around, And tell you a few things about BlazingCats!

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

BlazingCat Speacels

Male Cats
Most of the time Stronger than Female Cats, Also can be put up for stud, cost more 'BlazingBucks' then Females.

Female Cats
Not as Strong as males but can be speacel litters and such, when breeding the females owner pays the Males stud fee and gets the offspring, cost less BlazingBucks than males.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Starting

Each new owner starts with 4,000 BlazingBucks (They Are going to look like this: ◘◘), Money used by Owners to buy BlazingCats. Your Going to also get 16 pounds for your cat, and 3 vitamins, to keep him/hers health up. Your First cat is free, no matter what. You can ethier get a premade one, or ask me to make you a custom! If your looking for a custom, fill out the forum below! (Remember, only your first pet can be a custom!)

User Name:
Cats Name:
Speacel Markings?:
Do you promise to take care of your Cat?:

Earning ◘◘

You can earn ◘◘ two ways, the first is by selling You Kittens Once born. You can sell your bred kittens to other owners that would want them.
Another way to earn money is by Entering your cat in a Fasion Show. The Fasion Show is where your BlazingCat is judged on a variates of things, depending on the competition.
The last way is by entering your cat in... a Cat Fight! Yes, as bad as it sounds, it gives you alot of ◘◘ if you make the rankings.

Fasion Shows:

A Cat Will be judged on looks, blood lines, abilitys, and a few other things. Its also more of a Female cat thing.

Prizes you can win!

Caring for you Cat

Caring for your BlazingCat is easy, all they need care and love!

Feeding
To feed your Cats, all you have to do is post Below your pets picture 'Feeds ___ pounds' . You need to feed your Cat at least 2 pounds every 2 days

Watering
Water is free and Unlimited, Cats need to be watered every two days. To water your Cat is post beneath them saying "Water".

Health
Your Cat can get sick. You can purchase medican at the shop, And all you have to post is 'Heal ____ with ____' . There are diffrent sicknesses that need to be healed with diffrent medicine, so whatch out!

Aging
Cats Will Age. Once a Cat turns 5 (5 months in real time), he or she cannot compete in a fasion show or fights, but it can still breed. When A cat passes age (15 months in real life), they can no longer breed.

Breeding and Selling

Breeding then selling your Cat is a simple way to earn money!

Female Cat Breeding
you must have a heathy Female, and you have to find some one who wants to breed. Once you find the best male and a willing user, The females owner pays the studs fee and your female becomes pregnant. When shes pregnant she cannot compete in Fasion shows tell she gives birth, witch takes about 3 days.

Male Cat Breeding
Male breeding can be a little Complexe, a male can be put up for stud for any amount of money you wish. Once a user asks to breed with your male and pays the stud fee, you are Good to Go! Once the user pays you the ◘◘, your male can be but for stud again, the male gets the profit.

Want to Breed by your self?
You also have the option to breed By Your Self! If you All ready have a male and a female, You proble know the rest. Breeding By your self costs 500 ◘◘.

Selling Your Kittens Or Cat
Selling kittens or your other adult Blazing Cat is easy as buying one! If a user is interested in your Cat/Kitten, then you and the other user must agree on a price before the Cat/Kitten is sold, once the sale is finshed, thats that. You Cannot get that cat back unless the other owner is selling.

Post this on your Cats Prage if you are wanting Breeding your Cat:

Code: Select all
Username:
Mate:
Name of Cat
Gender Of Cat:
(Optional) Stud Fee:
(Optional) Agree To pay:

Doctors Office

Your Cat Sick? Un Explained Things? Cat Got into a fight? See if you can cure it here!

_If you cant decide what will help ypur cat the best, just ask me!_
Sting Numer 20 ◘◘
Ear Drops 15◘◘
Eye Drops 15 ◘◘
Flea Shot 30◘◘
Scar Preventer 30 ◘◘
Bandages 10 ◘◘

◘◘Bank◘◘

Buying BlazingBucks

2,000 ◘◘ = 2 WishList Pets OR 3 Uncommons
4,000 ◘◘ = 4 WishList Pets OR 6 Uncommons
6,000 ◘◘ = 6 WishList Pets OR 8 Uncommons
8,000 ◘◘ = 8 WishList Pets OR 10 Uncommons
10,000 ◘◘ = 10 WishList Pets OR 12 Uncommons

Food Store

Pounds of Food

2 Pounds: 250◘◘
4 Pounds: 275◘◘
6 Pounds: 300◘◘
8 Pounds: 350◘◘
10 Pounds: 375◘◘
12 Pounds: 400◘◘
14 Pounds: 450◘◘
16 Pounds: 475◘◘
18 Pounds: 500◘◘

Breeding Materials

Ultra Sound: 100◘◘
Pain Killer: 50◘◘
Special Bed: 150◘◘
Heated Blankets: 300◘◘

Cat Toys

Ball with Bell inside: 4◘◘
Mouse Filled with Catnip: 5◘◘
Stuffed Bear: 15◘◘
Feather Tied to stick: 10◘◘
Ball of Yarn: 5◘◘
Small Single Scratch Post: 20◘◘
Big Multi-Scratch Post: 40 ◘◘

Cat Beds

Foam Cat Bed with Fluffy Blankets and Black Sheets: 60◘◘
26-inch Puff Ball Cat Bed: 29◘◘
Rectangular Rose Plush Cat Bed: 20◘◘
Ultra-Soft Large Cat Bed: 20◘◘
Bamboo Cat Bed: 40◘◘
Large Cat Cooling Pad: 3◘◘

Kitty Treats!

Milkly Flavored Grams: 10 ◘◘
Meaty Bits: 15 ◘◘
Kitten Approved Kisses: 20 ◘◘
Tuna: 10 ◘◘

To purchase foods and items from the shop, just post on the form below

Food Forum(Treats Count)
Buying: (Pounds Or Treats?)
How Many Pounds?: (Opitional)
Whitch Treat?: (Opitional)
Total Cost: (NO Tricks, im counting)

Item Forum(BreedingSupplies,Beds,And Toys)
Buying: (Toys,Breeding Supplies,or Beds?)
Whitch Toy?: (Opitional)
Whitch Bed?: (Opitional)
Whitch Breeding Supplies?: (Opitional)
Total Cost: (NO Tricks, im counting)

Speacel Market

✓Stat Riser= 2,000£
✗Stat Droper= 200£
♛Immortality Shot= 10,000£
☾ ☽Twins?= 2,000£
Gender Switch= 4,000£

To purchase items from the Speacel Market, just post on the forum below

Buying:
Whitch Cat to effect on?:

Stats

Stats Are What your Cats Speed, Agility, Stanima, Endurance, and Obedience is!
This is What stats will look like:

Speed:120~~~~~~~~~~144~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~250
Agility:140~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~230~~~~~240
Stanima:73~~~~~82~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~200
Endurance:100~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~280~~~~~~~~~~300
Obedience54~~~~~61~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~90

This Cat has 2 numbers highlighted green, that means it has those two stats higher than advarage, so thats were see does her best in. But the numbers that are black means those are her abilities that it doesn't to good, the more numbers highlighted green the better the pet is in fighting and Fasion Shows, or producing high quality offspring. If anyone has anymore questions, post below!

Are Flag!

(Soon to be a signature Flag!)

Advertizements

None Yet!

More to Come!
Last edited by BlazingMoon on Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:50 am, edited 7 times in total.
BlazingMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt your own BlazingCat! (UnFinshed)

Postby BlazingMoon » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:19 pm

This is random, just skip it. ;)

[size=200]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/size]
[size=200]Adopt A Growing Interactive WarriorCat![/size] [img]http://i51.tinypic.com/5p0505.jpg[/img]
[size=65][color=#FF0000]Warning: Cats [i]DO[/i] bite[/color][/size]

[u][b][size=150]Introduction[/size][/b][/u]
Hello! Im ○BlazingMoon○, but you can call me Blazing! This is were you can adopt a warrior cat. You can start of as a kiten, and
then grow into a apprentance, warrior, elder, and then end up in StarClan! Through out your cats life time, you will be able
to do many activates with it!

[u][b][size=150]Rules[/size][/b][/u]
Hehe... sorry there long :c
[b]Bold[/b] means their important.
[b]♦ Know a little about warrior cats before you adopt, and that leads to proper names and ranks![/b]
♦ If your going to order, please dont leave your cat in in dust! If that is happens, your cat will become a loner, and like the books,
it is very un likely the Clan is going to take you back! (See loners)
♦ Please Respect me and Mods, we are the ones who run this place, ya know!
♦ Dont ask me or artists to make a warrior cat with some one elses designs, only yours!
♦ NO SPAMING! D:
♦ Please no advertising!
♦ No cats from the books, This is the dawn of a new Clan! (Lame pun, [i]Dawn[/i]Clan is the clans name ID)
[b]♦ Customs are only accepted when sign Says 'Customs Open'!
♦ If your going to ask for a custom, know that I will not take:
Clothing, un natural colors, cats with powers
♦ I will take:
Natural colors, unnatural designs[/b]
♦ If you have a question that is not included in the first post, feel free to ask!
♦ Don't copied adoptable of your own using mine! This post was 100% writen me,  [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=98712]○BlazingMoon○[/url]

[size=150][b][u]How to Adopt[/u][/b][/size]
There are three ways to get a Warrior Cat:
♦ Order a custom (Customs open on Friday, they cost 2 wishlist pets),
♦ Adopt a pre-made cat that made by me or an artist will post up (See dot system).
♦ Or gifted by another user that already owns one.

[b][u][size=150]Dot System[/size][/u][/b]
[size=150][color=#FF0000][b]•[/b][/color][/size] : First one First Served!
[size=150][color=#8000FF][b]•[/b][/color][/size] : Best Forum!
[size=150][color=#FF00FF][b]•[/b][/color][/size] : Buy-Out!
[size=150][color=#FFBF00][b]•[/b][/color][/size] : Monthly Adopt!
[size=150][color=#00BF00][b]•[/b][/color][/size] : Best reason to join/New people only!
[size=150][color=#00BFFF][b]•[/b][/color][/size] : Other!
None : Customs/Adopted!

[u][b][size=120]Monthly adopt?[/size][/b][/u]
Every month i'll try and get get a special adopt out that will break a few of my own rules, or have some special line edit.

[b][u][size=150]Interactive?[/size][/u][/b]
As you've read up to this point, cats have been Interactive. They would be able to hunt, mate, get random activities, or become a
loner. Cats that do this are in 'Active' mode.
But if you'd perfer not having any of the above happen, then you can switch your cat to an 'Unactive" mode.
'Unactive' means that your cat will only grow. You can still use its design and RP. Your cat won't become a loner as a result. Once
your cat becomes Unactive, it can't become active again.
All cats are active by default. If you want your cat to become unactive, say so on your cats page/say so on adoption form.

[size=150][b][u]Q/A[/u][/b][/size]
[b]I clicked my cats page and it said, 'topic does not exist'![/b]
That means I recently edited it or grew it, and is being checked by a mod. Sorry for the inconvenence...

[b]My cat hasn't updated to the next stage yet, and its past the time it was due![/b]
If its only been a day since your cat updated, its ok, I will get to it soon (It was probaly delayed because a had to go or missed it on
the daily check). If cat hasn't updated and its been a week since due, then its time to remind me :S

[b]When will customs open?![/b]
They open only on Fridays.

[b]Now that I have a cat, what can I do with it?[/b]
Watch it grow!
RP with it!
Put it in your sig/charicter thread!
Do Activitys with it on this post!
Color in [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=1655540]our lines[/url] with them!
LUV EM!!1!

[b][u][size=150]Stages[/size][/u][/b]
[b]Kit[/b]
7 days tell gets older
Your kit is in the first stage of a warriors life! They will have there eyes closed. Kits cannot hunt.

[b]Apprentance[/b]
14 days tell gets older
As a Apprentance, your cat will grow bigger and start to take on some resposbilitys. Is now able to hunt once a day and can fight in small battles.

[b]Warrior[/b]
Lasts tell you retire cat
The best part of a cats life! You will get your warrior name. You will be able to hunt 3 times every day, fight, have a mate, and more as I add on.

[b]Elder[/b]
7 days tell dies
After your cat gets caught up with his/hers older years, they can relax as a elder for the rest of their days. Will get a grey muzzel. They will not be able to fight or train any more. Can Still hunt, but only once every 2 days. Will be more vurnable to sicknesses.

[b]StarClan warrior[/b]
Dead
This basicly when your cat dies. Will get starry mist and glowing eyes. Can hunt as many times as want, but will not be affected by it. No longer has contact with Clan, only when omens need to be said, or moon pool dreams that your cat can be included in.

Please remember that cats can die early by sickness!

[b][u][size=150]Hunting[/size][/u][/b]
Hunting is a big system for Warrior cats! To hunt, you can post on your cats page a simple setence thats says:
[quote]Hunt for a _____ [/quote]
or
[quote]Hunt for something[/quote]
Once posting this, there will be half a chance you will catch some thing. If your cat is sucssessful, Your cats hunting meter will go up by one. At certan ages of your cat depends on how many times a day your cat can hunt. Check the stages above to find out how many times your cat can hunt. If your in a rush or can only get on CS once a day, you can simply post
[quote]Hunt for somthing __ times[/quote]
Then I can tell you want me to count as the hunt that many times.
Choosing a deputy or Leader will be 75% judged on how many peices of prey your cat catches in all. That will tell me if you are on often or not, and if you are a good choice of a deputy.

[b][u][size=150]Sickness[/size][/u][/b]
As in real life, cats can get sick. And in some of the bad cases of green cough, they die.
Ha, but don't worry. Green cough is very rare, and so are sicknesses! But if your cat gets sick, here is how to haddle it:
First make sure you know for sure that your cat is sick. Signs that you might see is frowning, wounds, tears, open mouth, etc. Any thing that doesn't look normal about your cat! Then go to are current medicine cat, Dappleleaf. Post on her page for her to check your cat. If I reply back saying your cat is sick, then I will ask you to post every day,
[quote]Apply medicine[/quote]
If you miss a day, your cats health will not get any better. If you completly ignore your cats sickness, you will have bad results. If it is a minor sickness, like a cold, then your cat will just have weaknesses when hunting. If its a major sickness, then theres a small chance your cat will.. er, die- But don't worry, if you simply apply the medicine to your cat, it'll be gone in no time! :D

[b][u][size=150]Mates[/size][/u][/b]
Yes, cats can have a mate here! If you choose to have a mate, then you can have a litter!
The first step is to find your mate. Make sure the owner agrees to be mates with your cat before annoucing it! Keep in mind that after you choose a mate, it is not permentent and either cat can back out of it. But once you find your mate thats right for you, you can choose to have a litter with them!
It will take about a week for the kits to be born. When they are born they will beguin there stage as a kit! You can have at most 5 kits in a litter. If the cats are bred by the same 'owner of cats', then all the offspring belong to the owner (Unless given away or put up for adoption). If two cats a bred by two diffrent owners, then half the litter goes to one person, and half the litter goes to te other person. If the number of kits is odd, then the person who first suggested they should breed gets to have most, while the person you requested to get to choose first. If one kit is born, then the two of you decide who wants it.
Their designs will be based off of there parents, so if there parents are a spotted female and a tabby dad, dont be thinking your getting a rainbow kitten or any thing random like that!

[b][u][size=150]Loners[/size][/u][/b]
When your cat isn't taken care of, it will be given a dark back ground and considered a loner. If you dont post on its page saying that you still want it 3 days after that, it will go up for adoption again and you will have no control of what happens next. So make sure you take care of your cat!
After some time, the cat will be put back up for adoption (Only when they're no cats up currently). It will be adopted out like any other cat when there are no other cats up for adoption

[u][b][size=150]Forums[/size][/b][/u]

Customs Are [i][b][u]CLOSED[/u][/b][/i]
[b]Customs Forum[/b]

[strike][code]Starting Name:
Warrior Name:
Payment: (2 [b]uncommon[/b] wishlist pets)
Personality:
Active or Disactive?
Why do you want to become part of Dawn Clan?:[/code][/strike]

[b]Pre Made Forum: [/b]
(You can find this on the premade cats page. This is for my use.)

[strike][code]Starting Name:
Warrior Name:
Active or Disactive?:
Other:
Why do you want to become a part of Dawn Clan?:[/code][/strike]

[b][u][size=150]Leader will be chosen![/size][/u][/b]
As all of us have been waiting for, it is time for the leader to be chosen!
OK, so this is quite simple. The leader will be chosen on who ever catches the most prey out of the entries, and the deputy will be chosen by the best form (might change?). Your prey meter will take a big role in both of these! [b]I will keep in mind if you are active and nice to other owners when judging this.[/b] You may try out for both roles if you want, but you will only get one. Adding extra edits/coding/colors are welcome :3

[b]Form:[/b]

[code][b]Username:
Warrior Cat (Name and link):
Leader or deputy?:
Prey meter:
Why does your cat/you deserve this rank?
About how many hours are you on CS a day?:
What is your faveroite thing to do on the post?:
Do you RP any?[/b][/code]

[b][u][size=150]Artist Rules[/size][/u][/b]
Ok, sice the cats grow/hunt/breed this might be a little complicated...

[b]Artists[/b]
♦ You can make up to 7 designs in a month (1-2 is required)
♦ You can only have 1 cat up for adoption at once (per person)
♦ You can't create a cat for yourself (the only acception to this rule is if you pay for it as if it is a custom)
♦ You can only create red, purple, green, and blue dots!
♦ I will do hunting for you
♦ I will do litters as well, unless you want to do them yourself
♦ You can do customs if I ask you to (You do not have to)

[b]Guest Artists[/b]
♦ All the rules above apply to you
♦ You can only create 1 cat every week, though

If anything confuses you feel free to ask.
[u]If you break the rules, I [i]will[/i] take you off the list![/u]

[b][u][size=150]Clan's Current Status[/size][/u][/b]

[u][b]This is being redone[/b][/u]
[b]Leader[/b]
[i]*To be chosen*[/i]

[b]Deputy[/b]
[i]*To be chosen*[/i]

[b]Medicine Cat[/b]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1630915]Dappleleaf[/url] ♀

[b]Medicine Cat App.[/b]

[b]Warriors[/b]

[b]Apprentences[/b]

[b]Queens[/b]

[b]Kits[/b]

[b]Star Clan[/b]

[b]?Kitty Pets?[/b]

[b]Loners[/b]

[b][size=150]Recently...[/size][/b]
[b][size=110]3/14/13[/size][/b]
-I reliezed I need to update this more often!-
[b][size=110]2/5/13[/size][/b]
-Artist Competition ended.-
[b][size=110]1/29/13[/size][/b]
-Alot of cats updated...-
[b][size=110]1/19/13[/size][/b]
-Important Topic editing!-
[b][size=110]12/29/12[/size][/b]
-Grand Opening!-

[quote="BlazingMoon"][center][size=200]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/size]
[b][size=200]Adopt a Growing Warrior Cat![/size]
[/b][size=200]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/size][/center][center][color=#BF0000][size=85]Warning, the Cats DO Bite[/size][/color]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=2588162]Fanclub[/url] ▬ [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=2628424]Roleplay[/url] ▬ [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=2696294&p=86502499#p86502499]Star Clan RP[/url] ▬ [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=2675172&p=85695390]Archieve[/url] ▬ [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=2670158]Mate Archive[/url] ▬ [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=2617478]Staff Search[/url] ▬ [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2736136]Customs[/url]

Welcome! I'm BlazingMoon, but you can call me Blaze. ^^
For the past few years, I have been on and off with these adopts. I decided to once again re open them, this time new and improved! Here you can adopt a Warrior, watch them grow, breed them, and interact with them! We offer many unique designs from a variety of artists. Our community is very welcoming to new members, so don't be shy! c:[/center][/quote]
[b][size=200]Staff[/size][/b]
[size=200]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/size][/center]
[size=110][b]Owner[/b][/size]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=98712]BlazingMoon[/url]

[b][size=110]Artists[/size][/b]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=413649]cupcake frosting[/url]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=471764]sergio.[/url]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=509574]Nightstormy[/url]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=642106]Newts[/url]

[size=110][b]Mods[/b][/size]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=413649]cupcake frosting[/url]

[size=110][b]Archievists[/b][/size]
---[/quote]
[b][size=200]Rules[/size][/b]
[quote][size=110][b]General Rules[/b][/size]
[b]♦ Know a little about warrior cats before you adopt, meaning proper names and ranks![/b]
♦ If you wish to keep your cat, you must stay active! Other wise they become loners! (Please contact BlazingMoon if you no longer want your cat to become a [b]kittypet(read below)[/b])
♦ Please Respect me and Mods, we are the ones who run this place!
♦ Do not bribe or complain
♦ Don't ask me or artists to make a warrior cat with some one elses designs, only yours!
♦ No pointless spam! Posting 2 times in a row is pointless! (COPPAS excused)
♦ Please no advertising!
♦ The limit of cats you can own is 50! This includes premades cats, gifted cats, and customs you own!! Deceased cats count towards this limit.
♦ No cats or names from the books!
[b]♦ Customs are only accepted when sign Says 'Customs Open'![/b]
♦ If you have a question that is not included in the Q/A, please ask! But if you ask some I have all ready stated, I will ask you to read my rules and the Q/A again!
♦ Don't rip off this post, it's rude and obvious. [/quote]

[quote][size=110][b]Artist Rules[/b][/size]
♦ You can make as many premade designs as you want in a month, but [b]4[/b] per month are required if you want to stay an artist.
♦ One out of these 4 cats HAS to be a non-owner adopt!
♦ You CANNOT make cats Terminally Ill before the elder stage without consent of the owner and permission from me!
♦ Only make one premade elder OR kittypet OR StarClan cat per month!!
♦ If you choose to have a raffle adopt, at least 10 people have to enter!
♦ Premade cats CANNOT start out as Warriors!
♦ You can only have 1 cat up for adoption and 1 REadoption at once (per person)
♦ You can only create ONE cat for yourself
♦ Please do not edit the lines to where they're unreconizable!!
♦ When you create a cat to adopt, put a dot to show it, and after the cat is adopted remove the dot.
♦ Grow the cat on the correct dates!
♦ Once a sex/gender is set for a cat it cannot be changed!
♦ Do NOT force/"destine" cats to be mates with other cats during the adoption process
♦ Do not force people to name their cat using traditional systems
♦ After the adoption proccess is over, Edit your original post and put this with the cats information~
[size=50][code][center]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/center][center][b][size=130]•NAME•[/size]
Blank

[size=130]•GENDER•[/size]
Blank

[size=130]•PERSONALITY•[/size]
Blank

[size=130]•MATE•[/size]
Blank

[size=130]•KITS•[/size][/b]
Blank[/center]
[center]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/center][/code][/size][strike]♦ You have to do the hunting response. Please use [url=https://www.random.org/]this[/url] to determine the outcome. (1 means they caught the prey, 2 Means they missed it) Respond with either of these~
[size=50][code][b][size=130]Catches successfully! Prey meter goes up by 1.[/size][/b]
or
[b][size=130]Misses the tricky critter. Prey meter doesn't increase.[/size][/b]
Prey meter - [/code][/size][/strike]♦ If the cat you created and adopted out has a litter, contact me whether you want to do the kit or not.
[b]If you break any of these rules, I will remove you as an artist!! I will also remove you if do not deem you fit for the job.[/b][/quote]

[quote][size=110][b]Moderator Rules[/b][/size]
♦ Please be kind when helping
♦ If you do not know how to help some one, please ask me[/quote]

[quote][size=110][b]Archivist Rules[/b][/size]
♦ Please keep your section of the Archive updated!
♦ If you cannot keep up with your section you will be removed[/quote]

[size=85]This post was 100% written by [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=98712]○BlazingMoon○[/url], and can be changed or edited at any time.[/size][/quote]
[b][size=200]Q/A[/size][/b]
[size=85]Frequently asked questions may be added here, so check here before asking! [/size]

[b]What is a warrior cat?[/b]
A cat that is from a book series called Warriors, by Erin Hunter. If you don't know what I warrior is, it is easy to see that you haven't read the books! I would recommend any one to the series, so if you see one at your library, give yourself a favor and read it!

[b][color=#FF0000]How can I adopt a 'Warrior Cat'?[/color][/b]
To adopt one of these cats, you can
A) Purchase a custom, which allows you to pick the design of the cat,
B) Be gifted a cat by a friend.
C) Adopt a pre-made cat. Pre-made cats will have one of dot next to their picture!! This is what they stand for~
[size=150][color=#FF0000][b]•[/b][/color][/size] : First one First Served!
[size=150][color=#8000FF][b]•[/b][/color][/size] : Best Forum!
[size=150][color=#FFBF00][b]•[/b][/color][/size] : Raffle!
[size=150][color=#00BF00][b]•[/b][/color][/size] : Best reason to join/New people only!
[size=150][color=#00BFFF][b]•[/b][/color][/size] : Other!
No dot : Customs/Adopted!

[b]Does it cost to get a pre-made?[/b]
Nope, pre-mades are 100% free!

[b]Can I get a Custom AaGWC?[/b]
Yes! You can get a Custom Warrior cat [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2736136]Here[/url]. Please read all the rules fr each artist ^^

[b]Does it cost to get a custom? [/b]
Yes! It the cost varies by each artist

[b]Wait, what if I already own a cat from a previous version of AaGWC?[/b]
You may bring back 2 cats from previous posts for free, as full grown warriors!!

[b]My cat hasn't updated to the next stage yet, and its past the time it was due![/b]
If its only been a day since your cat updated, its okay, me or an artist will get to it soon. If cat hasn't updated and its been a week since due, then its time to ask me to check it.  :?

[b]Whoa, why's my cat not smiling?[/b]
Your cat is sick most likely, or came that way. Scroll down if you think your cat it sick.

[b]How many cats am I allowed to own?[/b]
There is no limit to how many cats you can have :3

[b]Are cats allowed to be gay?[/b]
Yes, because homosexuality does occur in nature

[b]Can gay cats have a litter with a mateless cat that looks like gay cat's mate so they can have their own kittens, sort of how real lifelesbians would use a sperm doner?[/b]
No.. if your gay cat wants to have kittens they can 'adopt' a kit.

[b]Can I use my cat in non-affiliate RP/Stories?[/b]
Yes! You can use your cats for this because they are your characters! You only have to credit AaGWC if you use the art/deign that comes with the AaGWC

[b]Is it mandatory to join the AaGWC role play?[/b]
Nope!

[b]Can my cat have an affair/secret relationship?[/b]
Yes, but this can only be for roleplaying purposes! Please disscuss it with all owners involved with the affair. Please respect each other!

[b]Now that I have a cat, what can I do with it?[/b]
Watch it grow!
RP with it!
Put it in your sig/character thread!
Use them to do the activates on this post!
And color in private lines for them!! ([url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=873251]V1 Private Lines[/url], [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=1655540]V2 Private Lines[/url], [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=2598849&p=82800759]V4 Private Lines[/url], [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=2614366]Shipping Lines[/url], [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=2631784&p=84039923]Icon[/url] [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=471764](By sergio.)[/url], [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=2675630]Gift lines[/url] [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=223337](By -Willow)[/url], [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=2695314]Nursery Gift Lines[/url] [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=624211](By ~FallenHope~[/url]))[/quote]
[b][size=200]Stages[/size][/b]
[size=120][b]Kit[/b][/size]
[b]2 weeks until they grow[/b]
Kits are the first stage of a warriors life! As cute little bundles of fur, they cannot hunt.

[size=120][b]Apprentice[/b][/size]
[b]4 weeks until they get older[/b]
As a Apprentice, your warrior not only grows bigger, but gains new responsibilities! They can hunt once a day by themselves, but they can also hunt once with their mentors.

[size=120][b]Warrior[/b][/size]
[b]Lasts until you retire cat (Max 3 months)[/b]
The best part of a cats life! You will get your warrior name. Warriors get many benefits, such as: being able to hunt 3 times every day, have a mate and kits, plus more! Some Warriors will get to mentor a apprentices.

[size=120][b]Elder[/b][/size]
[b]Random Death[/b]
After your cat gets caught up with his/hers older years, they can relax as a elder for the rest of their days. They get a white muzzle, and will be more vulnerable to sicknesses. They can hunt once a day.

[size=120][b]StarClan Cat[/b][/size]
[b]Dead[/b]
This is basically when your cat dies. Will get starry mist and glowing eyes. No longer has contact with Clan, only when omens need to be said, or moon pool dreams that your cat can be included in.

[b]Remember, cats may die early from sickness or other causes![/b][/quote]
[b][size=200]Hunting[/size][/b]
[quote="Pagan Min"][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=82190083#p82190083]Subject: Adopt a Growing Warrior Cat! (V.4)[/url]

The hunting thing needs to be brought to a rp thread, because it counts as roleplaying on the Oekaki and that's not allowed.[/quote]
Soooo hunting is closed for now until the artists and I can figure out another way to do hunting. Sorry for the inconvenience.

[size=50][strike]As a interactive post, you can hunt with your cat! To hunt, simply post this on your cat's page-
[quote]Hunt for a [Mouse, rabbit, bluejay, etc.][/quote]
After you post this, I will respond if you caught the prey or not. It will look something like this:
[quote][b][size=130]Catches Successfully! Prey meter goes up by 1.
Prey Meter- 1[/size][/b][/quote]
If your cat is successful, like the one above, your prey meter will go up by one. Your prey meter will be shown in each post, below my response. How many times you can hunt depends on your cat's stage (Check above to see how many times your cat can hunt). Apprentices can also hunt with their mentor's if they post on the mentor's page,instead of their own. Both the mentor and the apprentice will gain prey points. Feel free to go creative with your posting![/strike][/size][/quote]
[b][size=200]Sickness[/size][/b]
At one point or another, you may find your Cat not smiling, or you'll spot a odd wound. Don't panic, it's just something all animals go through at one point or another, [b]sickness[/b]!
Lucky for you, most diseases can be cured when you take the steps to cure your cat! First off, make sure you report it to our medicine cat, [color=#FF0000][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2586498]Coalpelt[/url][/color]. He will diagnose your cat if it is a sickness, and tell you what to do in order to cure your cat. To start the process of getting your cat back to normal, post this for the amount of days required on your cats page:
[quote]Apply medicine[/quote]
Your cats health will continue to decrease if you do not get them diagnosed, and might eventually kill your cat early. If your cat is sick it will not hunt good, and will miss everything, and it will also not grow and age up. But as long as you apply medicine to your cat, the sickness will be gone in no time![/quote]
[b][size=200]Mates and Families[/size][/b]
One of the fun parts of being a warrior is the chance to have your own Mate and family!
You can find your cat a mate by simply asking another cat's owner if they'd like to. The cat must be an adult! If they respond yes, inform me by posting on the cats page or PMing me. Then it becomes official! Two mates do not have to be bonded for life. If you wish to undo the process, be sure to talk it out with the other cat's owner.
To have kits, ask the owner first if their okay with it. If they are fine with it, then the female cat will become pregnant with 1-4 kittens! Please inform the artists of the two cats. The kit(s) will be born about a week later, and the mother cannot get pregnant again until all kits are Apprentices. Who gets the kits is up to the the owners.
Kits, Apprentices, loners, kittypets, and elders cannot have mates or breed. This feature is exclusive to Warriors![/quote]
[b][size=200]Loners and Kittypets[/size][/b]
Sadly, if you do not hunt with your cat and keep them active, they will become a loner. Loner cats will have a night sky background. If you do not post on your cats page 3 days after they become a loner, you will lose them. Once your cat becomes a full loner, they are no longer yours. Loners will be put backup for re-adoption after some time.

If you are not interested in doing warrior cat activities, like hunting, then you can make your cat a Kittypet! Kittypets will never become loners and you don't have to hunt with them. When your cat becomes a kittypet, they will have a collar. You can make your cat become a clan cat whenever you want :3[/quote]
[b][size=200]Misc.[/size][/b]
Banners made by sergio, one of our awesome artists!!!
[img]http://oi59.tinypic.com/2hz32m8.jpg[/img]
[code] [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=2583845][img]http://oi59.tinypic.com/2hz32m8.jpg[/img][/url] [/code]
[img]http://oi61.tinypic.com/2lm6xk2.jpg[/img]
[code] [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=2583845][img]http://oi61.tinypic.com/2lm6xk2.jpg[/img][/url] [/code][/size]
[img]http://oi61.tinypic.com/2553rc8.jpg[/img]
[code][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=2583845][img]http://oi61.tinypic.com/2553rc8.jpg[/img][/url] [/code][/quote]
Last edited by BlazingMoon on Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
BlazingMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt your own BlazingCat! OPEN

Postby BlazingMoon » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:24 am

bump
BlazingMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlazingMoon » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:55 pm

Bump
BlazingMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlazingMoon » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:42 am

Of course :)
BlazingMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Socks + Lani » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:20 am

Can I adopt a premade? i'll post on the one I want :)
socks || new zealand
homestuck || free! || wtnv
idiosyncraticWordsmith || vriskat
lani || new zealand
one direction || five seconds of summer
Socks + Lani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups