Based on Click to view
Artist Smoogiepie [gallery]
Time spent 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

My entry

Postby Smoogiepie » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:55 am

Name (write it next to the Alma+, too): Ace
Distinctive markings: Lunar markings on ears, tribal marking on left eye, scribbly checkerboard markings on front and back legs, sunrise marking on flank
Accessories: Necklace with a key on it, bronze paw cuff with sharp claws on it for battle to protect his injured paw
In your mind, how did they meet?: See History.
Why do they fit together?: They have the same energetic personality and they make a great team
Is he a leader or a follower?: A leader, a follower, it doesn't matter to him. But he can take control and sort things out as a leader if needed
Other bits of personality: He's optimistic and spontaneous, always looking for excitment and fun.
Worst fears, flaws, whatever: Fears- hieghts and running out of jokes. Flaws- can be a bit short-tempored and defensive, as well as clumsy!
History: He was born into a strange and unforgiving family. A few days after he was born, his mother and father got into a fight, resulting in his father leaving them. He and his brother, Akilina, were raised by their mother alone. Akilina had a broken spine, and couldn't walk. Instead he pulled himself around with his front legs. His mother fussed over and adored Akilina, paying no attention to Ace. Ace was sad he never got any attention, and also because he couldn't play with his brother like all the other wolf pups. One day, Ace got fed up and ran away from home, wanting to live his own life where he could do whatever he wanted, without being held back by Akilina. But he clumsily fell into a rocky ditch and injured his paw, and couldn't get out. He howled for help and was rescued by Alma, who was caring and understanding towards him and made him feel better.
What would he do if she had fallen off a cliff and might be still alive, with the only way down off that cliff?: He's scared of hieghts anyway, so he would want to get off that cliff asap! He would probably grab and tree branch and jump off, holding it under him to break his fall when he hit the ground.
Smoogiepie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My entry

Postby mango sherbet » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:07 am

Very nice Smoogie! Alma and Ace are a great pair, and the history is detailed and awesome ;)
more or less quit cs, you can contact me through:
deviantart - username: mango-sherbet
ask.fm - username: mangusherbet
tumblr - url: yitzbecca

mango sherbet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me