No. 1 by Sdlhf

Based on Click to view
Artist Sdlhf [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

No. 1

Postby Sdlhf » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:24 am

This female is up for adoption! Just write a short story!
Copy and paste this in your post:
Username:
Sneaker Name:
Short 1-3 Paragraph Story:
Sdlhf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: No. 1

Postby cek00 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:29 am

Username: cek00
Sneaker Name: Andra
Short 1-3 Paragraph Story: Im a forest dweller with only one house near bye. I have barly any threts and im like the Queen of the forest. I love hunting and fishing and I hope to find a mate some day.
I perfer to eat trout and rabbits but If i need to ill eat anything else. I hunt mainlyy at night and i love to chase owls around. IM a strong fighter and i hope someday ill be able to teach my children these things.

is this ok?
cek00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sdlhf » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:43 am

Yeah! Great! :D
Sdlhf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Haley:. » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:54 am

Username: .:Haley:.
Sneaker Name: Calico
Short 1-3 Paragraph Story:

I ran.
I ran as fast as I could. The hunters chased after me, with dart guns that could kill me in one shot. The poison inside... Even a drop would be enough to paralyze one of my kind, and kill a human instantly. But I was faster, and dove underwater just as a dart whizzed past my ear. Average Sneakers can hold their breath for about half an hour. Hopefully they'd give up before they found me. Quickly I covered myself in mud, hoping they wouldn't see my white legs.
But, of course they did. Why did I think they wouldn't? There was something different about those hunters. I don't know what it is. But their senses are so much keener than the average human. I tried scrambling away, but, a sharp pain in my hip stopped me. I looked in horror as the dart sank into my skin. My muscles went limp, my eyes went heavy, and everything sounded slurred and distant. The black threatened to close in on me, it pushed down on me, it made it hard to breath, but I fought it. I felt like I was drowning, drowning in this blackness, and there was no way out, and I was trapped. Something fell around my neck and tightened, nearly choking me- the hunter's ropes.
This is the end, I thought.
Well, until I felt the ropes go limp. I swung my head around in the blackness, and caught a glimpse of the world.
"SKETCH!" I yelled, more determined to get out. The poison had me pinned down, and Sketch was out there risking his life for me, snapping at the hunters and knocking their guns out of their hands. I knew this was my only chance. I didn't know where I was going, or how fast I was going, I had to get out of there. The poison really screwed with my mind, but I ran on, blindly. I don't know how long I ran until I gave up. My legs collapsed beneath me and I tumbled under what I think was a tree. The poison wrestled me endlessly, never tiring, but I fought it, for Sketch.
Sketch had saved me from certain death when it had almost won.
Now I was fighting it again.

DUH-DUH-DUHHHHHHH! I gotta finish this sometime. For once I'm pretty pleased with a short story of mine.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
To the world, you may be one person,
But to one person, you may be the world.
.:Haley:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sdlhf » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:56 am

Whoa, nice, Haley. o3o
Sdlhf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toast; » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:53 pm

Username :: €lliptical (Formerly Fuzzy-Chicken)
Sneaker's Name :: Reese
Short Story ::

Claw marks gauged the ground and white legs seemed like a blur. A spotted, cat like pelt, flashed through the forest. Light brown, dark brown, and white mixed together as a visiting female ran, dodging trees and bushes. Reese knew she couldn't continue running for much longer. Her legs were tired and her heart racing. In an instant, she was on the ground, setting off the alarming bells that sounded when the trip wire was activated. It rung in her ears like a siren was blown next to her ears. Ree was back on her paws in a moment's notice and she bolted away from the clearing where the bells were ringing. She could hear the shouting of the hunters as they set out to search for her. She didn't even feel the water when she lept into the river. She hoped they wouldn't follow her through the dangerous waters and away from the hunters.
When she slowed, it was about midnight. The moon was shining down on her back like liquid silver. She stalked under the canopy of trees that sat above her and lay down, her sore legs welcoming the rest. Exhausted, Reese lay her head on the ground and gazed around the moon-washed clearing, her clear blue eyes beginning to glaze over as sleep tried to overtake her. Her resistance didn't help, only making her even more sleepy.
Determined not to fall prey to hunters who may be out in the forest, she stood up. The strain on her paws began to feel natural with her weight above. Reese nearly fell forward, loosing her balance for mere moments before heading into the lighter part of the forest, where the moon kissed the ground. Soon, she too was washed in silver moonlight as she disappeared into the shadowed night forest.
A few days past from that day, Reese slipped away from a small cave in a large rock wall. Her blue/green eyes scanned the line of trees and her claws dug into the dirt. She closed her eyes and lifted her muzzle to the air, a small smile spreading across her maw as she felt the wind caress her face. This was home.

A Strike-through means that part is a W.I.P
Last edited by toast; on Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
x KNOWx WHATx YOU
G' U N' S !
FOR
H A N D S
.x.
storage
2nd one
cool pl.
bae one
bae two
trashcan

.x.
G' U N' S !
FOR
H A N D S
hi friends, i
am toast. i l
ike to descri
be myself as
a fierce but
also very str
essed caterp
illar. please
bear with m
e. senior ye
ar is kicking
my butt. my
time is frequ
ently spent t
rying to avoi
d homework
or napping b
ecause i don
t go to sleep
at a good ho
ur. oops.

xxxxxxxx
IN MORN'ING
''
MORNING WHEN
MORNING the
''
x.x'x
.'xxx
toast;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sdlhf » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:55 pm

Ooh, very nice! =D I'm gonna wait for about two more people(if anyone applies :s), then I will judge!
Sdlhf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cek00 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:12 pm

ok
cek00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tickfleato » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:49 pm

Username: Icepath_RiverClan
Sneaker Name: Zara
Short 1-3 Paragraph Story: The weak sneaker female struggled for breath, her mate worriedly watching as her pups pushed out. As the mother's breathing grew fainter, a female pup was born. Her two brothers were dead. And now, so was her mother. The male quickly carried Zara away from the den and gave her some meat. He was scared, as it was a bad time for pups. A few weeks later, Zara was walking and proved to be a strong fighter. It looked good and her chances were higher. But her story was not a good one, all the same. One night, she was sleeping, a group of humans snuck to where they were sheltered. Zara's father heard the noise and came out to see what was happening. A single poison arrow took his life. That morning, Zara did not find the body, for the humans had taken it, but she smelled blood and poison and fear and death. She had no time to mourn, for she needed food. After hunting, she found a very young human. Her first thought was to kill her, but she saw that she was hurt and seperated for her parents. She felt sorry and gently offered her some meat. She looked up and fear-scent caught Zara sharply but she saw the meat and gently petted her. Zara decided to keep the young human as a companion. She gave her food and water and shelter and the human and Zara became good friends. The human was starting to learn her language and wanted to stay with her. While Zara hunted, the human fished in the stream and collected herbs for healing. But one day, Zara was walking with the human when an adult human came out of the trees nearby. It came at Zara but the young human rushed at him and yelled in human language for him to stop. He looked at the human, then at Zara. He gave the young human a rope and started talking with her. Zara looked at them puzzledly. Her friend came over and loosely tied the rope around Zara's neck, then walked ahead, wanting her to follow. They came to a human village. Zara was in a cage now, and her former friend was with the humans. Then, Zara saw something that chilled her blood. on the wall, was her father's pelt. She know she had to escape, so one day when the humans let her out to play with the young humans, she ran. She ran as far away as she could, until all traces of human scent were gone, and finaly, she found a cave and rested. It was a beautiful place, there was aa perfect stream with a drinking hole and lots of nice soft moss. There was plentiful prey and Zara knew it was the perfect place to live. She rubbed around it to show it was hers, and there she lived for the rest of her life. The End!
(Yeah I know, a lame ending, but I wanted it not to be an ending where she dies)
tickfleato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sdlhf » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:43 am

Very nice! I think I'll be judging soon if no one else applies. :3
Sdlhf