Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Sdlhf's Free Fast-Sneakers by Sdlhf

Artist Sdlhf [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Sdlhf

by Sdlhf

by Sdlhf

Sdlhf's Free Fast-Sneakers

Postby Sdlhf » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:31 pm

Get your applications in! No. 1 will have her stories judged soon, and No. 2 still needs more posts!

Hey, guys! :) The creature you see above is called a fast-sneaker, which as you can see, are some sort of cat-dragons. I will be presenting my sneakers to you, and hopefully some of you will want to adopt one for free! :D

Accessories
If you have a sneaker and would like to give it accessories, the prices go as following:
Earring or other piercings,tattoos, scars- Any pet that I don't have
Bracelets or other leg things, collars, bandanas, necklaces- Very Common on my WL
Claws, horns, fangs, wings- Common on my WL
Anything I haven't mentioned above- Uncommon on my WL

^^Just send me a trade with the pet and specific details on want you want, and I'll add it!
Breeding
If you and another user want to breed your sneakers of opposite gender, then you can! Just tell me on this thread, and I'll make their children for you! Just give me one pet on my wishlist for each kid.

If a fast-sneaker has a blue corner, it's first-come first-serve. If it has a green corner, you have to write a short 1-3 paragraph story about the sneaker, which I will judge. If it has a red corner, I will randomly pick the winner out of a hat.

If you have any questions, post them here! Be sure to check them out! Hope you enjoy! ^_^
About[b]
Fast sneakers live in Golden Forest, among many other odd creatures. Their only predators are the natives that live there, as they hunt them with poison darts and strong rope. The hunters eat the meat, use the bones for tools, and use their various beautiful coats for clothes and blankets. The hunters have very keen senses, but the sneakers have a few tricks of their own. They get their name from how they can dash for a minute at speeds over 80 miles an hour, and they can slip through the forest without hardly making a sound. Fast-sneakers can also swim pretty well(most don't enjoy it!), and can hold their breath for about half an hour underwater. Also, their muscular legs allow them to jump fairly high. You will rarely see scars on fast-sneakers, because they have extremely tough hide. Unlike a lot of animals, sneaker pairs will stay together for life and may have up to 50 litters in a lifetime! Each pair will seek out a den near other sneakers, and will hopefully stay there for life. The average age of a wild fast sneaker is 100, though ones in captivity may live longer. The leader of the sneakers lives approximately in the middle of the forest. They don't really have organized ranks, but there is usually a "second in command" and "healer", whose dens will be closer to the center than all of the more widely spread-out dens. Sneakers will leave their dens at age five to seek out their own territory, a lot of times close to their parents'. Once a sneaker reaches 20 years, most will go in search of a mate. Sometimes it will be ten years before a pair has a litter, though. They eat small prey animals in the forest, also the occasional berries, nuts, eggs, and plants. Sneakers have very different and varied patterns. Males will have manes, and all of them have the sensitive hairs on their tails. That's pretty much it!
Last edited by Sdlhf on Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
Sdlhf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sdlhf's Free Fast-Sneakers

Postby cek00 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:38 am

these look cool
cek00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sdlhf » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:45 am

Thanks! :)
Sdlhf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trojans. » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:15 am

Make more please!! ;D I can make a stamp l8r
all pets up for sale : deviantART points

Code: Select all
[color=#575757][center][size=85][b]-darkos-[/b]
.[/size][/center][/color]
[color=#004000][center][size=85][b]-wasabi-[/b]
[center][size=85][b]-fluer-[/b]
.[/size][/center]
[color=#575757][center][size=85][b]-francis-[/b]
trojans.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sdlhf » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:53 am

Wow, that would be very nice of you! But I really should revamp the lineart, because not a lot of people have commented. I can try to draw a better lineart today. :) Thank you! :D
Sdlhf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me