Based on Click to view
Artist cdhoursekaty [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dark

Postby cdhoursekaty » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:27 am

This one loves ketchup x3

Name: άκαρδος, greek for "Heartless" (the parents chose his name), συγνώμη, greek for "Regret" (He renamed himself after eventualy finding his new heart)

Age (at most 400, so if young adult about 210 or more): 250

Element: Darkness

Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6xaIPszwpo :3

Personality: He has no heart, so he fights himself, he wants to be nice. But sometimes he can't control himself and ends up doing what he doesn't want to do. Right deep, he's wish is to be a normal tiger, with a heart capable of love.

Attacks: Killer Fangs & Smothering Bite (Nattie, I think it's " Mordida Asficiante" :lol: )

Special Ability (invent a decent one): Darkness Power. Darkness is one of the most powerfull powers. Sooo... He looks into the victim soul and "transforms" it into a dark, tormented, sad soul. The enemy will be in pain, mentaly & physicaly. The enemy stays crying, screaming... Suffering. He can kill it, but he prefers to let it suffer to death. Basicaly, he destrois the life of the enemy.
Story: I'll PM Nattie to write in portuguese, sorry :s I don't want to traslate it :lol:

DONE! x3
Last edited by cdhoursekaty on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:20 am, edited 4 times in total.
cdhoursekaty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dark

Postby Moonlilly » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:39 am

Thats awesome!
Im getting rid of all my pets! Selling them for Alacrity cash and bones! Giving a random person some of them for free!! :D PS-If you ask for free pets you wont get any!!!!!
Moonlilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dark

Postby cdhoursekaty » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:05 am

Pear wrote:Thats awesome!

cdhoursekaty