Another variation on my fursona... by Yukinstrüdel

Based on Click to view
Artist Yukinstrüdel [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 3

Another variation on my fursona...

Postby Yukinstrüdel » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:47 am

... in rat form. I'll add fur markings and shading when I get home to my tablet <3 I almost wish that I could bring it to school...
Hey everyone, this is Yukinstrüdel; sorry to break it to you, but I'm quitting CS, I just don't have time for it anymore.

Mods, I gave my pets to a person I don't want to reveal to anyone on the forums, but to whom you will find a trade completed with in my trade centre for everything I own; I have a plan for those pets that they are carrying out, so thank you for understanding, and there will be no more activity on this account after this.
Yukinstrüdel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Another variation on my fursona...

Postby Yukinstrüdel » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:14 am

Update: Ok, I added fur markings... oh, shading!
Hey everyone, this is Yukinstrüdel; sorry to break it to you, but I'm quitting CS, I just don't have time for it anymore.

Mods, I gave my pets to a person I don't want to reveal to anyone on the forums, but to whom you will find a trade completed with in my trade centre for everything I own; I have a plan for those pets that they are carrying out, so thank you for understanding, and there will be no more activity on this account after this.
Yukinstrüdel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Another variation on my fursona...

Postby Yukinstrüdel » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:23 am

Update: I added a small shadow.

Yukinstrüdel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me