"I love you too..." by JerseyDusk

Based on Click to view
Artist JerseyDusk [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

"I love you too..."

Postby JerseyDusk » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:50 am

My sister's fursona, Mercy, and fursona's mate, Asia,...

"Asia...don't go." Mercy nickered to her beloved.
"Mercy, you know I must. It is a great honor." Asia answered calmly.
"But... You shouldn't have to go! Lark has plenty of the other warriors to fight behind him!" The mare protested.
Asia looked at her with such surprise that Mercy stopped. His look was the same the first time they had talked and the first time she had stepped over the friendship line. It struck the Mare that she had said something that went against all they both had been rasied to believe.
Voice low she whispered, "I don't want you to go"
His gaze softened as she made herself clear. Nuzzling her Asia whispered, "I know you don't but I must and remember that I will always be with you. And I love you."
With that he turned and galloped after the herds leaving battle party. Mercy watched the stallion gallop, she took him in with her eyes remembering every marking and every memory. Then she whispered and only the wind heard...

"I love you too..."
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "I love you too..."

Postby JerseyGoddess55 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:24 am

Thanks so much!
I'm Quitting, I just don't have time anymore. My pets are going to my sister JerseyDusk. Farwell CS, I'll miss you </3
JerseyGoddess55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me