Best Buds by Sdlhf

Based on Click to view
Artist Sdlhf [gallery]
Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Best Buds

Postby Sdlhf » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:20 am

"With your friends, you can reach the moon and beyond." -Really cheesy quote I just thought of that probably already exists. XD
These are my best friends as Warrior cats:

Cloudear- Haley; The black cat with green eyes and a white ear at the top. Haley can be really nuts or extremely serious, but she's always reaching for the top and I love 'er. XD

Aquastorm- Me(Anna); The tabbyish brown cat with a white right paw and sea- colored eyes. Well, nothing much to say about me. I love all of my friends, and I can go crazy when I'm with them. XD But I do enjoy my quiet alone time.

Squirrelheart- Elyse; The cream and tabby orange patched cat. My small but deadly friend, Elyse loves acting crazy(even though she's not) all the time. If she's showing our rodent-hating teacher pictures of her hamsters or running away with someone's glasses case, she's always doing her happy, squirrel-like laugh. XP

Redwind- Sean; The reddish-brown tabby with various white spots and hazel eyes. For Sean, I'd also have to say small and deadly-and fast. He can zig-zag away from you in zombie tag or get stuck under the seat on the bus. Or tell you a stupid yet hilariously corny joke. I guess I'd have to say he has his own way of being funny. XD

Smokecloud- Gunner, Scrape, Nick, Ryan, Michael, Mitchell....; The shady-white tabby with dark blue eyes. He's there to represent all of my other guy friends. If we're playing zombie tag, four square, or just hanging around, I can guarantee you that we're having fun. 8D

Mudflight- Dylan; The dark brown tabby with orange eyes. Jeez. If Dylan's talking about SPAM or what he did last weekend, you're going to think he's nuts. He can out-juke you, and he has this really silly laugh. I dunno. But If you pair him with Salo, you better watch out. That's all I'm sayin'. >-<

Slatefur- Salo; The blue-grey tabby with yellow eyes. Ah, Salo. We have had really weird conversations that I look back on If I wanna smile. He was a really witty sense of humor(you could call him a smart alec), and it seems like he can always make me laugh. He's really fast, but I can outrun him(for a while at least XD)....oh man. Salo. ^_^

Rosetail- Shannon, Emma, Ilyssa, Katherine, Julia....; The yellow-eyed calico on the bottom. Rosetail is there to represent my other girl friends. I haven't really been hanging out with them much (because they think my guy friends are stupid >.<), but I know they've got my back, and we've had some good times. BD

Thanks so much for the awepic lineart! :D
Sdlhf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me