Amethyst: Pegasi Form by SpartanAmethyst

Based on Click to view
Artist SpartanAmethyst [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Amethyst: Pegasi Form

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:50 am

Thanks to Neara for the wonderful editable art!

Ok so this is my fursona Amethyst in her Pegasus form, which I'm planning on being part of the story I hope to get around to writing evetually, after I finish my four other works in progress....

It is said that only a gold lasso can catch a unicorn, and only a gold bridle can hold a Pegasi against it's will....

Amethyst was caught after the transformation, and was roughly treated and sold on the black market. Luckily, the man who bought her has a daughter who treats her very well, and eventually helps Ami (Amethyst's nickname, given to her by her mate, Blaze) to discover the special gemstone that will allow her the ability to morph when she pleases. I don't really know if I'll write the story or not, but it's fun to fantasize about. So here we go, my fursona in her pegasus form. Pretty simple, no special markings or anything. Hope you all like it!

~Satira

P.S. Apologies to Neara, but I had to change the bridles' outlines to make it fit the wings ^^;

P.S.S. Also, not meaning to be rude, but my characters and storylines *are* COPYRIGHTED, and I WILL FIND YOU. I'm sick and tired of people stealing my work and claiming it as their own. It isn't cool, and it doesn't make you a better artist/writer/poet/whatever.
So stop. You know who you are.
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E