Artist Rolly-chan [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Perun~

Postby Rolly-chan » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:59 am

Well, this is my (first) entry here ^^

Meet Perun!

Name meaning: Perun means thunder in Slavic.

History: He doesn't quite know where he comes from, since he got separated from his mother very early. He grew up in the pound but got into a family early as well because of his striking markings. There he lived for a while, until a fire broke out. He fled and saw that his human family managed to escape as well, but they were taken into the hospital without him, but since he doesn't understand those things, he assumed that his family left him.
After that incident, he became a stray cat, wandering farther and farther away from his home.

Personality: He is very proud and can get very sarcastic, but deep inside he just wants a real family he can depend on. He can get really crazy at times, forgetting all moral codes - especially when it comes to the individuals he cares about.
Because he had to cope with all the jealousy (because of his markings) and enmity on the streets, he is a pretty good fighter and knows his abilities.
Although he is a bit wary, he still gets attached very easily and stays pretty optimistic. He fell in love once, but the other cat abandoned him for another, causing him to leave his home city altogether.

I hope you like =)
Rolly-chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Perun~

Postby melon » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:59 pm

Lovely story AND design! :D