Khaos X Kitty *ADOPT* by tarkeli

Artist tarkeli [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khaos X Kitty *ADOPT*

Postby tarkeli » Fri May 27, 2011 6:05 am

Hello everyone!

Yes, these puppies are for adoption, if you want one, please continue reading, otherwise, constructive criticism is welcomed. This is my first picture from oekaki boards so coloring tips would be greatly appreciated. The timer is off because I had to run out in the middle of the session, but I would put it at about an hour total?

Aaaaaand now, meet the pups!:
Puppies (From Left to Right)
Pup 1: The pup on the mother's tail with the inverted colors of his father's.
Pup 2: The pup sitting next to pup 1 with green eyes, orange belly and baby-blue back.
Pup 3: The pup slightly hidden by pup 4 with gold eyes, light grey belly and nose, orange ears and orange "husky".
Pup 4: The pup being laid on by pup 6 with yellow eyes, blue stripe, orange tipped ears and back, dark grey belly, paws, chest, and face.
Pup 5: The pup hidden slightly by pups 4 & 6 with orange fur and yellow swirl, blue-tipped ears.
Pup 6: The pup laying down furthest to the right with the swirl pattern of the mother, yellow eyes and orange mask and belly.

Form:
Code: Select all
[b]Pup Number (refer to above numbers):[/b]
[b]Pup Name:[/b]
[b]Pup Gender:[/b]
[b]Will you do Art/Roleplay with the pup?:[/b]
[b]Short Story (less than 3 paragraphs - I just want to know it'll be used): [/b]

Pup 1 belongs to:
Pup 2 belongs to:
Pup 3 belongs to: Me
Pup 4 belongs to: tea99
Pup 5 belongs to: Aysan1
Pup 6 belongs to: katielos123

Feel free to ask questions and such. This will run until all the pups are adopted. :)

Cheers!

EDIT:
In reference to the post below: the adoption of the mother (the father is off limits, so please don't ask).
What I would need (since it's actually a character of mine) from you is this:
1. A picture of the character (you can see 90% of her design from the picture above. Her front and back quarters are the exact same: light grey with blue stripe and white spots. The tail tip is light grey.) A picture of your own would be best.
And just for a reference: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=582826
2. A short story (unlike the pup's, more than 3 paragraphs)
3. The reason you want to adopt her, and what her status will be in your character-scheme
4. Verification that you will NOT make her into your fursona
5. At least one link back to me so that I can see that she is being used

Other notes:
1. You may edit her design slightly, but please keep it at least very similar to what is already here
2. You may also change her gender (I don't mind at all)
3. I reserve the right not to adopt her out if I don't think it is a suitable fit - she is a character of mine so it better be an amazing fit. ;)
Last edited by tarkeli on Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:59 am, edited 9 times in total.
tarkeli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khaos X Kitty *ADOPT*

Postby tarkeli » Fri May 27, 2011 8:18 am

Also, thinking about adopting out the mother. Let me know if interested. There will likely be a bit more criterion that need to be filled for that transaction.

Cheers,
Tarkeli
tarkeli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teacup-old » Fri May 27, 2011 8:20 am

I'd adopt the mother. She's very pretty. I would just need a full ref so I'm not going off of imagination.
ImageImage
The girl you just called fat...she's overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly... she spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped... he is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars... he fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying... his mother is dying. Put this as your status if your against bullying.
Teacup-old

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tarkeli » Fri May 27, 2011 8:29 am

Hey there Teacup,
I edited the main post so you can see what is needed for the mother. Thanks for your interest and good luck! :)

Best,
Tarkeli
tarkeli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brewing » Fri May 27, 2011 8:31 am

Pup Number (refer to above numbers): 4 please
Pup Name: fireball
Pup Gender: any
Short Story (less than 3 paragraphs - I just want to know it'll be used): when i saw it, it was like a little fireball :] i really like it at first sigth.
Brewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tarkeli » Fri May 27, 2011 8:33 am

Tea99,
Pup 4 is on hold for you, but I need a bit more of a short story. ;) I need to know that it'll be used as a character and not just a 1-time use kind of thing.
tarkeli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teacup-old » Fri May 27, 2011 8:39 am

I know you wanted art from us, but since I'm not an artist would it be okay for me to just color in a line art with credit to the creator of the line art?
ImageImage
The girl you just called fat...she's overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly... she spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped... he is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars... he fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying... his mother is dying. Put this as your status if your against bullying.
Teacup-old

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katielos123 » Fri May 27, 2011 8:39 am

I would like to adopt pup 6, but I'm COPPA protected so I can't use the pup as a character. :thumbdown: Do you think I could adopt it anyways? I won't be surprised if you say no.
katielos123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tarkeli » Fri May 27, 2011 9:01 am

Teacup,
That would be fine. I just want to be forward and say that I will be picky since she is one of my originals. But i've looked through your gallery and your coloring skills are very nice. ;)
tarkeli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teacup-old » Fri May 27, 2011 9:48 am

Thanks. I have a mouse without the funds to buy a tablet, so it can be difficult at times, but I'm pretty adjusted.

1. Picture
2. Under construction
3. I'd either keep her name or change it to Bunnie since I've always been very fond of it. I love her design and, although it will be tough to do all those little dots, I'd always be willing to color in oekaki of her. I'm sure I could come up with a unique story for her, too. A personality and, possibly, history will be posted on her page.
4. Oh no, I've never really been interested in fursonas, really only characters. Besides, I can't order a lot of art, so a unique fursona would be awfully tough for me to get art of.
5. I'd be happy to send you a link/links to new pieces of art.
ImageImage
Teacup-old

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me