SquirrelFlight and BrambleClaw by Just B E .

Based on Click to view
Artist Just B E . [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

SquirrelFlight and BrambleClaw

Postby Just B E . » Wed May 25, 2011 11:07 pm

"Off of me!!!" SquirrelFlight flees from BrambleClaw's hug. As she pelts through the trees toward the ThunderClan camp in the quarry, she notices that BrambleClaw was following her,"BrambleClaw! I told you, we are OVER!!!!!" She dashed off. This time BrambleClaw didn't follow her. The next morning, BrambleClaw , SquirrelFlight, Ashfur and Whitepaw were sent on a ShadowClan border patrol. For SquirrelFlight this was torture, but BrambleClaw saw this as a good chance to express his feelings of love toward her to her. In a tree a plump squirrel gets brave and climbs down its tree. Then SquirrelFlight stelthily pounces on the unexpecting squirrel."Awesome!"

"Ahhh!!!! BrambleClaw! What do you want freak!?"
"I am going to tell you my feelings if you like it or not!!!"
"Spill it."
"I love you, I always will! You cannot stop me from loving you SquirrelFlight! I will do ANYTHING you need whenever you need it. I will always keep you, in illness or health, far or near! You will not be alone on any moon. I LOVE YOU, SQUIRRELFLIGHT!!!!!"
"I'll pass."

This is the tragic story of SquirrelFlight and BrambleClaw as SquirrelFlight dumps BrambleClaw. We are living in a selfish world!

Last bumped by Just B E . on Wed May 25, 2011 11:07 pm.

Writers see the world differently. Every voice we hear, every face we see, every hand we touch could become story fabric. –Buffy Andrews.

Image ........................... Image ........................... Image

(I was: Mrs. Snicket, Yuki Sohma, Banana Ninja, .xXx.Hades.xXx., ...Jesus Freak...)
ImageImageImage
Just B E .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me