My Godsona, Kilson by PitchBlack

Based on Click to view
Artist PitchBlack [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

My Godsona, Kilson

Postby PitchBlack » Thu May 19, 2011 9:20 am

Yes contrary to his looks, he is actually helping me quite a bit with some life struggles as of lately. He came to me in a dream so I really can't picture much about him besides his face. So yeah, if I ever see his whole figure, I will be sure to update this with some more of his markings :]

Comments are welcome, thanks for viewing ^_^
[[ She/Her * Adult * Married * Introvert ]]

<———- Meet Kimora, I was given her because I was an oekaki mod from 2011 to 2016.

August 13, 2022 - As I have observed over the last year, generosity is very easy to come by in this society. There are always bad apples lurking in shadows, alas I havent had to deal with these menaces yet.
PitchBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My Godsona, Kilson

Postby Shenzai » Fri May 20, 2011 3:02 pm

He's great! It's incredible how imagination, dreams and magic are real and powerful, no? I know that because I also have a helpful "imaginary" animal that I don't know yet if I can call as Godsona.
The more you believe and trust them, the more real they are! :3
Shenzai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My Godsona, Kilson

Postby PitchBlack » Fri May 20, 2011 4:56 pm

Shenzai wrote:He's great! It's incredible how imagination, dreams and magic are real and powerful, no? I know that because I also have a helpful "imaginary" animal that I don't know yet if I can call as Godsona.
The more you believe and trust them, the more real they are! :3

Yes I know, I used to never believe in these sorts of things but now, I can't help myself. The more I believe in Kilson and trust him, the more opportunities are coming my way. Mainly, he is helping me with jobs and money issues at the moment, which he is doing an amazing job with. Right before I finally saw him in a quick dream, I hit rock bottom with no money at all, an empty gas tank, and no work calls coming in. Now, after only knowing Kilson and trusting him for a few days, I have over two hundred dollars saved up from odd jobs, a full tank of gas, and an interview for a full time job coming up soon. I just love being able to have him and I really hope your animal will help you through tough times too <333
[[ She/Her * Adult * Married * Introvert ]]

<———- Meet Kimora, I was given her because I was an oekaki mod from 2011 to 2016.

August 13, 2022 - As I have observed over the last year, generosity is very easy to come by in this society. There are always bad apples lurking in shadows, alas I havent had to deal with these menaces yet.
PitchBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me