Entry for Rachel-Roses Contest by Liv.

Based on Click to view
Artist Liv. [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Entry for Rachel-Roses Contest

Postby Liv. » Tue May 03, 2011 1:27 am

Well, this is Kira, I quite like her design but if you would like me to lighten it that's fine. Her stories a little different to what i first imagined but here goes..

Kira is a young kind-hearted girl who shy's away from attention and conflict, she has a few close friends and shes happy with that but until now has never had a "quite" life.
Born in jail to a drug addict mother Kira was given a ID tag as soon as she arrived into the harsh world. She has always been expected to fend for herself yet has always been an optimist. At the age of four a relation was traced for Kira to live with and to her surprise Kira liked her great aunt. Yet, after the final visit before she was allowed to live with her, Kira had a health check so she could continue with her new life. Kira told the doctors about the hallucinations she'd experienced for as long as she can remember, the conclusion was that the effect of the drugs and harsh environment caused her to experience them. But then Kira told them about when she saw one of the other cell mates be threatened, a second later in real life she saw her be threatened. Without a second thought she jumped in front of her and possibly saved her. The doctors were baffled as Kira told them all her stories yet after seeing a psychiatrist the health team realized she could see into the future.
Twelve years later Kira still lives with her great aunt and keeps her ID tag as a reminder of her early life.

A bit rough but I'm sure you could edit it to how you want, it's just a bunch of weird ideas really.
Liv.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Entry for Rachel-Roses Contest

Postby LittleWings » Tue May 03, 2011 1:37 am

Not so keen on the story/necklace
but I really really love the design.