Happy Easter :) by Anju

Based on Click to view
Artist Anju [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Happy Easter :)

Postby Anju » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:54 am

First time coloring on oekaki... So it's not that good! Tried not to make it look too terrible. Thanks for viewing :)
Anju

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Happy Easter :)

Postby mk4391 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:57 am

Anju wrote:First time coloring on oekaki... So it's not that good! Tried not to make it look too terrible. Thanks for viewing :)

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o First time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been coloring awhile and still can't color like that (don't believe me check my gallery) Please tell me how to color like that! :D
mk4391

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 2horsecrazy4u » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:04 am

Are you kidding this is sooo adorable!!! it looks great especially for your first time!! I am in looove with the eyes!!! Very creative and stunning colors!! :clap: :clap:
2horsecrazy4u

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anju » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:36 am

mk4391 wrote:
Anju wrote:First time coloring on oekaki... So it's not that good! Tried not to make it look too terrible. Thanks for viewing :)

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o First time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been coloring awhile and still can't color like that (don't believe me check my gallery) Please tell me how to color like that! :D

I'm not entirely sure lol. You need to do a lot of blending if you put two colors next to each other or else it won't look natural. And I used a pattern on one ear, I'm sure you'll see that part! But that's the number one thing you need to always know, blend, blend, blend! lol :)
Anju

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anju » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:37 am

2horsecrazy4u wrote:Are you kidding this is sooo adorable!!! it looks great especially for your first time!! I am in looove with the eyes!!! Very creative and stunning colors!! :clap: :clap:

Thank you :)
Anju

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me