(Silas/Finn) ref by two.stride

Based on Click to view
Artist two.stride [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

(Silas/Finn) ref

Postby two.stride » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:47 am

Wasn't entirely sure what to put for his name, seeing as he's currently nameless. XD (Silas/Finn) is an RP OC of mine for The Iridescent Ones RP. He hasn't got a name right now, but was named Silas as a foal and now secretly calls himself Finn. So.
"Finn" (I'm gonna call him that for this description :P) is a 17 hand high Iridescent stallion. Water loves him, and though he cannot control it of his own will, it protects him when needed and always seems to "follow" him. He was born wild to Iridescent parents and was promptly captured by a lab, where they experimented on him for roughly 5 years. He was named Silas by Flickett, another captive foal, who was half Iridescent and half zebra. Together they escaped but were separated. Silas "removed" his name when he lost Flickett and became a nomad, wandering wherever he could. When he stumbled into the Iridescent herd, he had secretly begun calling himself Finn, but when asked he replies that he has no name, and will not, at least until he is reunited with Flickett.
ImageImage ImageImageImage Image Image
YOU ARE NOT PART WOLF
two.stride

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me