Random Family [Mom, Dad, black pup still open] by BlueEyedKite

Based on Click to view
Artist BlueEyedKite [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Random Family [Mom, Dad, black pup still open]

Postby BlueEyedKite » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:00 pm

Second time using the Oekaki, it was fun as long as I don't try too complicated of designs ^-^ Since it's hard to see some of the designs, a slight change to their design is fine, as well as changing eye colors (I wasn't a fan of some of their eye colors).

A few of these characters have already been adopted. Look below to see if a character you want is still up for adoption. To apply just fill out a form, the more creativity and love I see put into a form the higher your chances of getting that character C:

Blond mother: still open for forms

Gray father: still open for forms

Brown pup (Hayli): belongs to Holli

Black pup: still open for forms

White pup (Reesa): belongs to c00kieguirl

Form:
Code: Select all
 Character you want:

What would you name him or her:

If  you chose a pup, is it male or female:

Why do you want this character:

Tell me about this character:

Special thanks to Neara for the lines C= very good job as always <3
Last edited by BlueEyedKite on Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Random Family

Postby FoxiUzumaki » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:06 pm

Character you want: black pup

What would you name him or her:shadow

If you chose a pup, is it male or female:male

Why do you want this character:he is a perfect looking male dog and i think he should be in my stories i would love him forever
Last edited by FoxiUzumaki on Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
FoxiUzumaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThewolfMissy » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:45 pm

Character you want: brown pup

What would you name him or her: Austion.

If you chose a pup, is it male or female: Male.

Why do you want this character: I want this character because I love his simple design, I love his colors and I love the cute little marks over and below his eyes.
It would be such a joy to bring this little fella into my Character/Fursona family and to be able to write about him in my pack series I'm gonna be starting soon <3
ThewolfMissy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maddie + Grace » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:53 pm

Character you want: Black father

What would you name him or her: Charcoal

If you chose a pup, is it male or female:Male

Why do you want this character: He is so adorable
This Account is shared by 2 people. Maddie and Grace.

You will have to wait for tradess, because we need to talk it over with each over.

We will never trade the 2009 PPS Owl (Rare)

Grace- Visit my website: http://bbgrace.edublogs.org
Maddie- This is mine: http://bbmaddie.edublogs.org

Me and ~Maddie~ are merging accounts, they will be soon sending their pets to my account, please dont ban us.

Our Flag counter:
Maddie + Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Application

Postby c00kieguirl » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:05 pm

Character you want:
The white and green pup that is farthest from the others in the right corner and looks looks like its prancing.
What would you name him or her: Reessa
If you chose a pup, is it male or female: Female
She would be perfect for my fursona. I love her color scheme. I might have her markings darkened a tinge so that her markings stick out alittle more and maybe add something to her legs and underbelly so that when i get art of her its not one of the simplest orders they done [aka mostly white] but i love her design alot and i have a strong personality developing for her in my mind. Id be very pleased to get her it might make my day alittle since ive been looking quite a while for that special someone for my sona.
Fun Instrumental Break: before continuing reading Forms... Ta da dum lidy dumb dumb da du dah ding dah dum dat tum ra tum
Fun Story:
Reesa View:
Reesa yawned and woke up ready to go find were her siblings had run off to. She yawned exaggeratedly stretching her front paws forward arching her back down and reaching her front paws forward. her muscles stretching wonderfully. She shook her head and trotted at a nice pace down the dirt road which the alley way lead to. She trotted past the abandoned buildings which used to be part of a main street. A slight breeze picked up a smidge of dirt and rolled it past Reesa at her shoulder. She smiled sadly as she remembered a part of a movie she had watched when she was a pup and her mother and her 4 other siblings lived in a peoples home.The kids had watched a western movie were the bad guy got busted. She smiled. Sighing. Her family had been dumped on the street due to how much room and how destructive her siblings were. She and her mother were the only ones who really understood how devastating this was for the family. They had made it along fine thanks to her mothers street experience. She took a few turns and edged cautiously onto the newly paved streets with large buildings that were 3-4 floors. She lowered her ears her scruff raising alittle. she was the only one who didnt like coming to the newly developing city. She didnt trust humans. Not as nearly as much as her family did. She her eyes watching the street as she scampered down the side walk she remember being chided by her children over seers those young months about edging into the street. She stopped at a short long building that had a blue paw at the front rolling ehr eyes smelling the thick scent of her family members. She rolled her eyes. The pound would it ever be the last time her family got caught and put in a cage? Probably not but anyway. She rolled her eyes as seh trotted into through the automatic motion sensing doors. The usual ignorant person listening to music was sitting behind the desk taping away at a computer probably arranging tomorrows home interview schedule around his lunch break.

Tosca View:
Tosca was heading back to his packs territory way past all human civilization amongst the trees that his sister brought him to al so long ago. He looked up briefly enough to see a female dog trot into a building. He blinked and stared as he watched her tail tip dissapear into the building. He narrowed his eyes thinking is she crazy! Thats like suicide! He ran across the street. He stopped hesitating to walk in after the she dog. Grumbling he dantily stepped in after her. He stepped in a smell of plastic things fake plants and objects which could be very usefull but had never been used before sat there the new smell lingering on them still. He saw her push a door open and disappear in the room. He ran full speed after slowing down and stopping right infront of the door. He lost his balance and tumbled forwads pushing the door open and he fell through.

Reesa View:

Tosca had been walking across the street when he saw a female dog walk the
Her Mates Info:
XXXXCLICKXXXX
He is very handsome. A big sweet heart who is stubborn and wouldnt hurt anything that didnt hurt him first. He loves wolves cats rabbits dogs dragons you name it has a okay time with humans. He is overly protective.
Family Info:
Here is all the info you would need to do a full background check on the people she would be living with.Click
she would have a page here to.
How she would be spoiled:
She would get art like all of my charecters who you read about above. Which art you can see here Click I constantly look through the art forums.

I hope this was a fun lil form =)

WIP. For what her history of meeting my sona might as well do it even if this wont be her appearance =)

~Good Day to all
-c00kie
Last edited by c00kieguirl on Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:44 am, edited 6 times in total.
c00kieguirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisInsanine » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:38 am

Character you want: The brownmother :D

What would you name him or her:I would name her Inamila

If you chose a pup, is it male or female:Its the mother, so she is female

Why do you want this character:She willbe for an RP of mine,and for many stories with her pup:

Character you want: The brown pup X3

What would you name him or her:I would name HIM Hartlin

If you chose a pup, is it male or female:He is male

Why do you want this character:For the samereasons as the mom XD
CanisInsanine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smamm » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:52 am

Character you want:
Brown Pup - Hayli
What would you name him or her:
Hayli
If you chose a pup, is it male or female:
Female
Well first off I'm a total and complete sucker for simple, natural designs. I mean, sure I'm all for those unique complex designs too, but it's nice to have a few simple characters to roleplay around with. Secondly, I love brown. I know, sounds dumb, stupid even; but I honestly just love brown designs. I have this little story made out, about hybrid shifters. They battle and fight and things like that, sort of like gladiators. I wouldn't be planning on her fighting unless some idea comes to mind that I can't resist. I'm panning on making her my charrie/fursona Aletta's sister. As mentioned above if an idea does come across, Aletta will be the one to get her into the whole fighting thing. I don't plan on her having powers even if she does become a fighter, so I'd design up some cool equipment for her which I always find really fun to do. |3 As of now I am not planning on that though, and I have this idea to give her a sort of island theme. I won't be changing up her design much, but I think I may add a bracelet or two, and maybe even a necklace or something simple like that. |D Lastly, she's just plainly and simply adorable! I really can't express how much I love her design, she's just so cute! |3 I'm such a sucker for brown, lol.
Smamm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:20 am

I'm reading through the applications now C: I think I'll leave adoptions open a little longer but these characters will be given out before the days end. I'm so happy I got some interest ^-^

For anyone that receives one of the puppies, I'd be happy to color in a quick free line art of that pup all grown up. The markings are hard to see for the puppies, I can also edit the wolves if you were planning to edit the designs some. Just let me know when I award them.
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inactive/delete » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:35 am

Character you want: Black pup

What would you name him or her: Death

If you chose a pup, is it male or female: Male

Why do you want this character: Will be a main character, will do art, RP, stories etc <3
i didn't know i would have to quit again.
sorry friends.
i may come back in the future...if things get better.
i guess this is goodbye. :c

kandy76 / kandy; r a i n. / erin.
inactive/delete

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smamm » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:17 am