Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

for joy_and_raymond :) by thenullchrysalis

Based on Click to view
Artist thenullchrysalis [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

for joy_and_raymond :)

Postby thenullchrysalis » Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:13 am

as soon as I saw your idea I knew immediately that I wanted to do it, knights are my jam fr fr. i also actually really like designing armor and weaponry so I had alot of fun with this idea :3

there is a hidden layer in the lines folder of a very rough helmet sketch-- I couldn't quite figure out a decent design and decided she looked better w/o the helmet anyway (its off to the side rn but originally it was on her head), but I decided to leave the sketch just in case you liked it, or even if you want to use it to rework it c: i dont really draw helmets like ever lol

as for the markings,,, I went through like 6 different designs before settling on whats there now XD im still getting the hang of anthro/feral markings so I hope I managed to capture your species idea well enough ^^''

as always the watermark can be removed/moved/whatever you prefer, the layer is called "DELETE :)" and you've been added to do as you wish with it c:

he/they | ashton or ash | credit my TH for any art or design please!

thenullchrysalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: for joy_and_raymond :)

Postby Joy_and_Raymond » Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:33 pm

Omg omg I'm dying I'm dying I am so in love!! The armor is so gorgeous and so frickin cool! Ahhh the sword is so amazing!!! And the little scar is so great! I am so in love, thank you so much!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
she/her, short, dancer
you can call me Ray, RJ, or Joy!
Image ©
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Joy_and_Raymond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups