Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

rainer - deercan by baking-bugs

Based on Click to view
Artist baking-bugs [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

rainer - deercan

Postby baking-bugs » Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:27 pm

Deercan wrote:username: deercan
    character & reference: rainer and/or star
    expression: something fun, maybe a smile or a :3 smile?
    extra stuff: thank you so much!!! let me know if I did anything wrong with the form I haven't ordered from here before but been wanting to ^-^
    payment: 150c$?

as somebody whose one main form of practicing drawing humans is just raggedy ann & sometimes draws characters with mii eyes this was a breeze. didn't know what to do with the hands tho, thought of rainer having normal hands that are just closed, but looking closer at the ref i guess they're paws ? so here
baking-bugs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: rainer - deercan

Postby Deercan » Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:02 pm

my silly guy! there he is!! this is such a delightful art piece of him, I know they'd look great in your style and I was right because this is so lovely...!! those are indeed paws and I really like what you did with the pose it's so cute :3
I absolutely adore and love how you drew him, it's just so wonderful and the shapes around him are a nice little addition too!!! seriously so in love with how you stylized him like!! those ears and his hair and HIS FACE oh this expression is beyond adorable,, smiling at this and the one you did of star, thank you SO MUCH again!!!! ❤️
deer/rainer
it/he/her • ΘΔ
kitty cat dance!
michealalmond
Deercan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me