Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

pony draft! by Glowingsaltshaker

Artist Glowingsaltshaker [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

pony draft!

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:09 pm

just posting this draft i started not too long ago. i think she's pretty :)

don't really know who's still on here anymore, its been a really long time since ive posted anything. just wanted to say that I'm alive and trying to become more active again! school takes a lot out of me and with so much going on, I haven't had too much time for hobbies outside of games and my herps! I think my art has improved though! I have a ton of species and I want to try and revive some of them! art-wise currently im working on styilisation, practicing human portraits and mlp c: also doing lots of watercolor stuff!
im sorry for kind of just disappearing but my energy is really low nowadays. otherwise im pretty okay! Im more active on insta and disc but im slowly hopefully making a bit more of a return to other platforms like cs, da and toyhouse!

Anyways, hopefully ill finish this draft eventually, almost forgot about her for a while haha. I kinda have forgotten how cs works and whatnot so im a little bit rusty haha
havent done much oc related stuff in a while but I want to make a mlp universe so badly

If you need anything, my dms are open! I am more active on other platforms, so if you want a faster reply please dm me for those

sorry for all the yapping, I miss cs so much and I hope I can get back into it again!
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: pony draft!

Postby ItsAsher0 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:12 pm

Woah.. this looks amazing!! Love the detail and the amazing lineart!
๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ

ASHER - He/Him
SIGNATURE WIP.
Art by Plunch!
PFP by SHIFTING TENDONS!

โœฆ ๐€๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅโœฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐ซ๐ญโœฆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซโœฆ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐žโœฆ๐•๐ข๐๐ž๐จ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌโœฆ
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby โ™ฅ mizu » Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:42 pm

LEE!!!! LEE OMG YOU POSTED!!! i'm so freaking happy that you're back :) i totally get not having much energy - i'm sure you've been dealing with a lot. if you ever wanna talk i'm here too :)

side note, I LOVE THIS. the way you drew the eye and the mane especially ugh. the curls just look so bouncy! more horse art asap please n thank you u :3 /lh /hj
โ™ฅ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Infohazard » Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:41 am

Hi there! So glad to see you back!

Not sure when you left but I wanted to ask if you like the new species they released since?
Infohazard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:57 pm

ItsAsher0 wrote:Woah.. this looks amazing!! Love the detail and the amazing lineart!

Aahh! thank you so much! :)) I really appreciate it

โ™ฅ mizu wrote:LEE!!!! LEE OMG YOU POSTED!!! i'm so freaking happy that you're back :) i totally get not having much energy - i'm sure you've been dealing with a lot. if you ever wanna talk i'm here too :)

side note, I LOVE THIS. the way you drew the eye and the mane especially ugh. the curls just look so bouncy! more horse art asap please n thank you u :3 /lh /hj

HIII!! I'm so happy to be back and happy to see you're still here too! Thank you :) When i get more time hopefully i'll get more horse art hehhe

Leek.dot wrote:Hi there! So glad to see you back!

Not sure when you left but I wanted to ask if you like the new species they released since?

Hiya! Thank you!

I havent been keeping up with posts too much save a few people's, so I'm not sure! I think I would but I'm just not super aware of the new ones!
]
[center][she/they]
[struggling with mental health, be patient with me please. Im not very active but slowly returning ]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Infohazard » Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:08 am

I should have specified, I meant the snakes and otters!
I think the PPS snakes are the cutest <3
Infohazard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faentofheart » Wed May 15, 2024 12:46 pm

WOOOOO THIS IS SO CUTE!! its been so long since ive seen your art, this is AMAZING!! You have grown so much :,)
faentofheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me