Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Kitteh

by Kitteh

by Kitteh

by Kitteh

by Kitteh

*. * ·Sprigons*. * · | Lucky Mini-Event!

Postby Kitteh » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:51 am

.  . . ° . °:. * ° . . ° * .:° . ° . .  .
Feeling Lucky?
Welcome to the Sprigons St. Patrick's Day mini-event!
This short event will only run for one week, but keep an eye on this page for some very lucky event adopts, and perhaps even a chance to win some Spribloons!

Event Activity; Sprigon C4C
How to participate?
*note* all Sprigons created for this event will be considered Uncommon tier, with unlimited traits of Uncommon rarity and under! (be sure to list the traits used when you create any customs!)
1. Head to the event C4C hub!
2. From there, you can either...
a) create a custom Sprigon design (*note; make sure you don't delete the extra copy of the base included, so that someone can make you a design in return!)
b) browse the created Sprigon designs until you find one you like
3. Once you create a custom Sprigon, wait until someone claims your design. Once someone claims your design, be sure to add them to 'color-in'!
4. If you claim a design, you have to create a Sprigon in return! Use the 'color-in' function to do this, to keep things organized.
5. If you create a Sprigon that goes unclaimed by the end of the event, OR if you decide not the claim the design that was made for you in return, you will receive 20 Spribloons in compensation! Any unclaimed designs will be available to claim as a MYO by anyone with the appropriate MYO ticket.
6. Each user may create only one entry and claim only one entry!
7. You are allowed to plan to exchange designs beforehand with a friend; be sure to include in the initial post that it's already been claimed!
8. You are allowed to use custom lineart/off oekaki art for this event!

All designs for this activity must incorporate the color green somewhere!
︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿
Kit ⇛ She/Her ⇛ I liek cats
ToyhouseDA©
﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀
Kitteh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me