Another update with a pic.

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

Another update with a pic.

Postby ShadeTheCollector » Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:44 am

Okay, I admit it. I haven't been feeling well. So yep, still have the flu. But it's not as bad as before. Not as tired. Still get cold flashes every once in a while. And yes, this means I bought a duck yesterday. I actually got an egg from the nice staff, too. How sweet! But here's the problem: I haven't thought of a name for the duck. And the egg. And... augh, cold flash again, I think I'm going to stop typing. One more thing to say...Guess what happened. That's right, Nightshade (one of the two rabbits) has escaped again. Augh. I'm outside looking for him right now, so the Wi-Fi out here is horrible. And it's raining where I live, so I'll go ahead and stop typing. I'll stay in touch...err, when I can. I think... (Edit: Hurray no more rain! And yes, I have Nightshade back :D)
Hi, I'm ShadeTheCollector! I am a huge hoarder and a huge Nintendo fan! Although I do suck at technical stuff when it's not Nintendo related...Obviously, my favorite number is 64. Why? Cause Nintendo 64! Just your bored gaming geek who likes Nintendo and...well, now lives alone.
ShadeTheCollector

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me