Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Pearlmark by Error

Artist Error [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
35 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pearlmark

Postby Error » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:42 pm

It’s my guy, Pearlmark! Just with a little design changes. He lost his horns so uses dragon magic to turn swords into horns!

Original Ref
Error

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pearlmark

Postby Mortuary » Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:35 am

Using swords for horns is such a cool concept! Would love to know more about this guy
──────────────────────────────────────
Gabe he/him ♣ art amphipod fanclub ♠ Trades
──────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxArt by Osamu Tezuka!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx*splat*
Mortuary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Error » Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:16 pm

Mortuary wrote:Using swords for horns is such a cool concept! Would love to know more about this guy

Wanting to know more about this guy just makes me so happy! So have a little info dump about him:

Human name: Dimitri Richardson.
    Dragon name: Pearlmark (the name he should have been given if he had been raised as a dragon child, but instead was raised in a non-magical world similar to our own.)
    He is the son of a famed football player turned coach and an actress who appeared out of nowhere and took the world by storm. He has a rather large family, but never felt like he fit in. Mostly the whole “everyone is good at something” thing was a lot of pressure on someone whose only ability was to be whiny and needy.
    When he was about 14? Maybe 15? He became jealous of his twin brother’s relationship, as his twin gained a girlfriend before he did. While doing what he does best, pouting, he discovers a strange old book in an even stranger old house. One of the pages of this supposed spell book is to grant any wish. What he wishes for? To find “true love” too.

This leads to a series of unfortunate events of: Oh! Magic is real! Oh no! My true love is actually an eldritch horror like being caught up in a magical war! And Wait?? I’m actually a dragon??? (His mom came from this magical world of chaos and escaped to the not so magical world of chaos.)

A lot of his story is a continuation of his boyfriend’s story + tied in to another handful of characters of mine.

He goes from a loud whiny baby to a kinda broken quiet fellow who has too much weight on his shoulders and knows a little too much of things, but is just on the outside of the inner workings of magic. He isn’t entirely a normal dragon either, having learned the incorrect type of magic thanks to his BF being his tutor. He just really wants to help people now and to live peacefully with his BF.

Tbh I could go on and on about him, his BF, and the entire magical war.

Error

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:47 pm

I love this
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xDeanWinchesterx » Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:30 pm

Such a good character, I love it !
The road so far...
Hello y’all! My name is Mika and I am a pansexual scorpio boy. I love it to write,
draw, read and to play video games. My apartment belongs to three cats and 2 mice ♡
If anything is bothering you, please write me! Talking to someone
often helps to ease your soul. Would love to help, if I can.
~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Trade MeLooking for Art©
xDeanWinchesterx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me