Carolina Shepherd A-0491 by Delta Dawn

Based on Click to view
Artist Delta Dawn [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 4
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Carolina Shepherd A-0491

Postby Delta Dawn » Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:48 am

What does this dog get up to when its owner is away? Ends in 5 days.

Owner: kijauni
Name: LoK Secure The Castle I Knight
Phenotype: Masked black and red tipped sable piebald
Genotype: Ayat Bb Ccch DD EE hh kyk ll mm spsp tt UU
FF OO PP RR
LuLu MlMl VV ZZ
Health: Healthy
Height: 23 in
Weight: 55 lbs
Equipment: None
Traits: None

Lineage:

SSS: Unknown
SSD: Unknown
SDS: Unknown
SDD: Unknown
SS: Unknown
SD: Unknown
Sire: Unknown
DSS: Unknown
DSD: Unknown
DDS: Unknown
DDD: Unknown
DS: Unknown
DD: Unknown
Dam: Unknown
Last edited by Delta Dawn on Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Delta Dawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Carolina Shepherd A-0491 - Available!

Postby kijauni » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:28 pm

Username: kijauni
Prompt: Knight would wait till the door closes, then burst upstairs, rush into his owners bedroom, onto the bed and then... drag all Plushies and Pillows down onto the ground, building a Pillow Castle. When the Owner returns, they'll find Knight snoring in his lil Pillow Castle. It will need a lot off treats and good will to get him to move out of his lil Castle. Approached without offerings, he will start to defend his Castle with low huffs and gruffs.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

She/Her ◆ Member since 2010 ◆ IRL Busy
Dreaming off a full Pet + Item Collection
Pet WL before Hiatus: 12 pages; Pet WL after Hiatus: 46 pages
Item WL before Hiatus: 3 pages; Item WL after Hiatus: 10 pages
Find Me On ➸ LorWolf ➸ FRPfQ ➸ WD ➸ LD ➸ DV

Trade ThreadCollection ThreadOffsite Thread©

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Carolina Shepherd A-0491 - Available!

Postby nimmy » Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:46 am

Username: nimmy
      Name: bitti (greenlandic name meaning early)
      Prompt: the question here truly is "what doesn't bitti get into when her owner is home?"

bitti's owner is a stay-at-home mother, she leaves the house mainly for chores and for social needs, perhaps a coffee run when required. this shepherd enjoys nothing more than getting into near constant antics. don't leave her unsupervised for long while she is outdoors, she might just let herself back inside and you will find the couch covered in muddy prints and smears. (they are getting better about remembering to lock the sliding back door when they let the dogs out)

this sweet girl isn't all trouble and her family knows that, therefore they laugh off all of these events and consider it one of the little things in life they will look back fondly on one day. surprisingly, it seems she is so busy being rotten throughout the majority of the day or making over her humans, that once they leave the residence, it's time for bitti to get some rest! her preferred napping spot is in the sunlight of the french doors, but on a cloudy day you might find that she has laid claim to the other shepherd of the house, allaq's, bed.

her owner's are quite relieved to be able to return home without a mess to tend to, so they happily accept that her lazy hours are typically when they aren't around. bitti still offers them sporadic cuddles throughout the day, even if short lived. other families might find a dog like bitti to be too much of a handful, but they find that she is the perfect and ever entertaining companion for them.
nimmy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Carolina Shepherd A-0491

Postby Delta Dawn » Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:19 pm

kijauni wrote:Username: kijauni
Prompt: Knight would wait till the door closes, then burst upstairs, rush into his owners bedroom, onto the bed and then... drag all Plushies and Pillows down onto the ground, building a Pillow Castle. When the Owner returns, they'll find Knight snoring in his lil Pillow Castle. It will need a lot off treats and good will to get him to move out of his lil Castle. Approached without offerings, he will start to defend his Castle with low huffs and gruffs.

Congratulations!
Delta Dawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me