Artist Eleya [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Error

Alucarth

Postby Eleya » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:25 am

First of all, sorry for the wait and sorry for the quality... my laptop decided not to do his update properly, so now I cant work with it at all. My brother tried to fix it, but until now its still not working. So I had to try and work with a tablet, I bought for writing... it has a pen, but I have never drawn with it until now. And let me tell you, I dont like to work with it. I want my graphic tablet and my laptop back T-T

Anyway, this is Alucarth. I created him ages ago (november 2015) and loved him a lot back then. But now... I dont know, I dont really like his design that much anymore. He was some kind of fox/wolf thing, with a fluffy tail and large ears. He is haunted by two ghosties. You can find (probably better) refs of him here and here.
Id probably love to keep him canine, but if you have some super cool other species idea, I guess feel free to go wild.
Maybe keep his colours somewhat monochrome with red, as its my favourite colour pallette. If you think a different accent colour would fit better, again feel free to do so. I just added different shades of grey and red to the preferred colours to show Id love a monochrome base with probably red accents.
Id also love to keep the spooky theme, probably with ghosts of some kind. But actually I can just keep these in his lore. They dont need to be shown.
All in all, do what you think fits best. Especially with markings. Just go wild with those. I dont care if markings are completely changed.

Thank you so much for the chance <3 I love what you did with peoples characters already, and Im sure you can make me love the boy again <3
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Alucarth

Postby Error » Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:11 pm

Oh! I am so sorry that this slipped through the cracks on me! I’ll immediately come up with a design for you now!
Error

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me