Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

blanca moment by GalactaKnight

Artist GalactaKnight [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

blanca moment

Postby GalactaKnight » Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:11 pm

been playing animal crossing again recently so i decided to doodle one of my favorites
i think their fur would have the same texture as those fuzzy little animal toys that you draw on with markers and then wash them off in a little toy bathtub. i forgot what they’re called but you guys know what i’m talking about right.

ummm soooo i know i said i’d be back soon like. a month ago. but i guess that was a lie ? things just keep getting worse !!! yayyyy !!!
i’ve actually been able to draw some stuff tho, which is good, but like.it feels like else is collapsing around me lmao. bummer.

on an unrelated note, did you guys see the new magolor plush yet. i am in love with him
guys i love magolor
i love magolor AAAAHH
aeon / gala / autumn
he / it

galacta knight and shiny espeon kinnie ::3
im also spacekin !! literally an alien irl o_0
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷⚙️🥚💫꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷
proud to be cs' #1 magolor fan !!
i am also quite the enjoyer of outer space , idogs , cartoon network , body horror , breakcore , and fifth wave emo
Image Image
Image Image
GalactaKnight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: blanca moment

Postby baking-bugs » Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:11 pm

YEEAAAAA ANIMAL CROSSING MOMENT
    this looks so nice ! ! i like the lil subtle flowers in the bg, & i hope the situation you're in gets better (>^_^)> <(^.^<)
    also ur talking about the Roly-poly Friends plushies right ? if so i love him too he looks so dinky, but in all honesty i am most hyped for pon & con being included bc they're one of my favorite bosses { idk why, i just think they're endearing }. dedede too, he's so :)
    also i noticed u changed ur sig ! it's very nicely formatted, good job ^w^
baking-bugs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: blanca moment

Postby GalactaKnight » Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:37 am

baking-bugs wrote:
    YEEAAAAA ANIMAL CROSSING MOMENT
    this looks so nice ! ! i like the lil subtle flowers in the bg, & i hope the situation you're in gets better (>^_^)> <(^.^<)
    also ur talking about the Roly-poly Friends plushies right ? if so i love him too he looks so dinky, but in all honesty i am most hyped for pon & con being included bc they're one of my favorite bosses { idk why, i just think they're endearing }. dedede too, he's so :)
    also i noticed u changed ur sig ! it's very nicely formatted, good job ^w^

YEAAAGGHHH AMINAL CROSSIGN WOOOOO
tysm dude AHHH ❤️❤️ things are finally starting to look up a bit thankfully :)
ARRRGGH YES FINALLY ANOTHER PON & CON LIKER !!! i totally don’t love them mostly because they resemble two other characters i’m also fond of (can’t believe they put tom nook and redd in kirby /j) AND THE DEDEDE ONE IS SO SILLY I NEED TO THROW HIM AT A WALL. (affectionate)
hehe yea new sig yippee !! that means a lot to me ty :’3 idk how bbcode works too well buut i tried 👍
guys i love magolor
i love magolor AAAAHH
aeon / gala / autumn
he / it

galacta knight and shiny espeon kinnie ::3
im also spacekin !! literally an alien irl o_0
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷⚙️🥚💫꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷
proud to be cs' #1 magolor fan !!
i am also quite the enjoyer of outer space , idogs , cartoon network , body horror , breakcore , and fifth wave emo
Image Image
Image Image
GalactaKnight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me