Valentines PD #14 by InuImori

Based on Click to view
Artist InuImori [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Valentines PD #14

Postby InuImori » Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:09 am

A Plate Dragon is a subspecies of dragon! They have "Plates" on the side of their cheeks and on their butts! They also have scales around their bodies such as on their faces, legs, and tail! Another unique feature are the "spikes" on the end of their tails and horns that can range in many different shapes and sizes that are used for protection and battle. They usually live in jungles or forests but can be found anywhere. They are extremely venomous, and can projectile their venom when in danger! They use this tactic when feeling threatened or scared so as long as you have good intentions they wont hurt you! They are feisty but you'll be lucky to have one as your friend if it gives you its trust!

Join the official Plate Dragon Discord!

Owner:
Kiesen 339369

Traits:
[c] Ear Edit
[c] Fang/Mouth Edit
[c] Horn Edit
[c] Tufts
[c] Hair Style
[uc] Eye Shape Edit
[uc] Pupil Edit
[uc] Iris Edit
[uc] Tail Edit
[uc] Fur Edits
[uc] No Tail Spike
[uc] Fewer Scales
[uc] 1 Shaped Scale
[r] Bigger Mane

48 hr raffle!
Say something kind about THREE users! [50 word min for each]
For every 3 added user you write about, you earn an extra raffle ticket!
(Ex: 9 users = 3 raffle entries)

Code: Select all
[Username:]
[ID:]
[Prompt:]
Last edited by InuImori on Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
InuImori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valentines PD #14

Postby Kiesen » Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:40 am

[Username:] Kiesen
[ID:] 339369
[Prompt:] Probably going to edit this as I think of people from the community.

- Wald: From a personal angle, I've had a ton of fun getting to know you. I knew you were bound to be somebody cool and interesting from the moment I saw your icon show up in the server. From an unbiased angle, I appreciate greatly how much work you do for us. Setting up interactive things on the server, modding as needed, always keeping an eye on things. All while asking for so little.

- Inu: Does this count? I'm gonna compliment you anyway even if it doesn't. You're one of the best owners of a closed species I've ever interacted with. I've seen so much drama over the years from CS I've been involved with and that's put me on guard, but so far, you've done nothing but create an incredibly chill environment I enjoy working in.

- Exitium: You try out for pretty much every adoptable PD designs I make, and I am immensely grateful. I'm very self-critical about my work, so it's comforting to know that at least one person always enjoys what I put out and tries for it as possible. It's a joy to read what you come up with in all of your entries.

- Galaxytale: Thank you immensely for chatting with me about World of Warcraft that one time for probably too many hours on end. Nobody understands the particular kind of insanity WoW inflicts upon a person quite like another WoW player. Plus you've been nothing but fun and attentive every other time we've spoken.

- Moon/Crow: You always keep the conversation moving and varied in the staff chat, which I think is an incredibly valuable trait. I usually don't speak up on server, but I do read what you say. Your adopt ideas are also always a lot of fun and quite endearing. I like seeing what you come up with.

- Bear: I've designed so many platelings based on your designs, so big shout out to you for always making gorgeous PDs with great colors, fun markings, and lot of little details that add a ton of charm. It makes my job so much easier and enjoyable. And thanks for laughing at my entry for #333. I loved making that terrible rectangle for you.

- catra: I still remember our conversation about She-Ra and I enjoyed it immensely. I don't use emojis so imagine that hand holding one or maybe the communist Bugs Bunny meme when it comes to us and She-Ra. Also, the batch I did for you is still one of my favorites. I'm still sad I couldn't make you a wolpertinger, but maybe someday in the future! And if you ever want your question answered about Wanted: Dead, you know where to find me.

- Percy: Honestly you are basically PDs' hype person. You are always showing every adopt, event, and design in general the absolute most excitement. I can always count on you to be enthusiastic and showing it to every person on staff and every member. Please continue being you because that person is great.

- Leon: You always put in SO much effort to everything you do for PDs it's awe inspiring. We don't interact much, but I see all that work you do, and know you help keep this community super welcoming and forever creatively driven at the end of the day. I'd love to get a design from you someday, they're always so cute and the edits have a ton of charm.
Last edited by Kiesen on Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

If you support/make AI art, I will block you on sight. Thanks.
Smoke - She/They - Adult - Taken
Art by Fewtish on DA
Kiesen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myskx » Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:21 am

[Username:] Myskx
[ID:] 875503
[Prompt:] I have more people I want to compliment but I'm running out of time, so I may come back later and edit this!

~InuImori: You're truly an incredible closed species owner. Not only have you created an amazing closed species, but you've created a community: a safe haven where users can truly feel that they can fit in. You've done an amazing job in finding kind, passionate artists and staff. I feel that this is truly the kindest closed species community to be a part of, and I have you to thank for that! <3

~rem sleep: I actually know you from the Chicoon community! I've followed you as an artist for white a while, and while we haven't interacted much, you're an incredibly talented artist! Yestesterday, when you chose my PD Cyro to do the craft event for, it made me so happy! I have a hard time opening up to and involving myself with other members of the community, but when you chose one of my PDs for the event, I felt truly involved. Thank you for your kindness! <3

~OtterCola: You're another artist that I've followed for a very long time! I originally knew you as one of the Chicoon artists, and I have many of your designs! I think that your art style is stunning, and I heavily enjoyed following along with you as you attempted to draw all of your characters! Yesterday, when you saw my entry for Iced Tea in the crafts event, your enthusiasm and appreciation brought the biggest smile to my face. You're both a talented artists and an amazing person, thank you for making me smile!
Myskx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beetleb0nes » Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:38 am

Last edited by beetleb0nes on Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
─────𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄──────
──────𝑱𝑼𝑺𝑻
───❥───────
toyhou.se - trade thread
ImageImage
───𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒
percy - they/them + neos - adult - vampire
my special interest is mcr. i love vampires,
queer microlabels, collecting, music and
videogames.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
beetleb0nes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxytale » Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:55 am

[Username:] Galaxytale
[ID:] #646813
1. To Ottercola:
Pepper, you've been one of my oldest and greatest friends for almost ten years now. You're an incredibly resilient and creative person, and I'll never get tired of spending time hanging out with you. Things have been tough recently, I know, but I'm very proud of you and how far you've come and grown as a person. Also, I will never get tired of being able to be creative with you, from working on making adopts together to the times where we're both just drawing different things at the same time while listening/watching something together. It's always been a blast.
Word Count: 101 words.

2. To toy20243:
Toy, you're a fairly new friend to me, compared to Pepper at least, but you're an absolute riot to be around. Your entire personality meshes very well with mine in a specific way a lot of other peoples' don't and I genuinely enjoy that. I love getting to see and hear about what your cats are getting up to, it always brightens my day. Also your art style is so good. There's an element of soft sadness in some of it, and a nice ethereal feeling to your style in general that I greatly enjoy. It's always a pleasure to get to see the things you make.
Word Count: 71 words.

3. To Cr0wz:
Crow, much like Toy, you're a new friend for me but you're already a great one just as she is. You're extremely kind and easy to get along with and I genuinely enjoy hanging out with you while you play games. Honestly, you've even managed to help rewrite some of my personal negative associations with Overwatch simply by letting me hang out and talk with you while you play it. Also you know SO MUCH about marine life and it's always great to be around someone who shares a similar amount of love for it.
Word Count: 95 words.

4. To Plaga:
Wald, I really appreciate your presence in the Discord. You're extremely fair in your moderation practices, and I enjoy getting to talk with you very much. I've been greatly enjoying your contributions to the Valentine's event so far, and the usage of Discord as a part of the event is a novel concept to me, so I'm very thankful that you've made it very clear and easy to interact with! I have a lot of respect for and trust in you.
Word Count: 81 words.

5. To Kiesen:
Smoke, I really did enjoy that chat we had, and I'm always willing to talk more about WoW. It's true, no one really understands what it's like except another former player, and it's always a joy to get to talk about it with someone who gets it. Sure, several hours had passed but honestly, talking with you genuinely felt like we'd been chatting for only a few minutes, you're just that easy for me to chat with. Also, your fursona is pretty cool, though I forget if I've mentioned this to you before.
Word Count: 93 words.

6. To Exitium:
Arden, your presence has been nothing but a joy. You've always been very kind and positive when I've been interacting in the server and I genuinely do appreciate it. Your positive attitude makes the server feel extremely welcoming and a you're a great person to chat with. I also really enjoy reading the little bits and pieces of lore you write for your characters, your creativity really shines.
Word Count: 68 words.

7. To Tsu-Bear:
Bear, one of your designs was my entry point into this species and, therefore, this community. For that, I cannot express to you how grateful I am, because I've gotten to meet so many great people and amazing artists from it. You, of course, among them. Your creativity and designs are off the charts! I always look forward to seeing your next creation, be it an adopt, a personal art piece, an MYO, or anything else! You're truly an inspiration to me, but not only that you're incredibly nice and fun to talk to in general! I genuinely have a great respect for you both as an artist and as a person.
Word Count: 112 words.

8. To stellulite:
Stell, you're genuinely one of the kindest, sweetest people I have met. I cannot stress this enough. But not only this, you're incredibly creative and the designs you make are always great! When you design things your effort and love for the concepts shines though and you always make such adorable little guys! Much like with Bear, I'm always excited to see the next thing you make. Please don't hold yourself back by thinking that you're being to self-indulgent, I think you create the best when it comes from your heart.
Word Count:91 words.

9. To imabanditø:
Ceri, you create such fun and interesting designs. You always inspire me to push further with my own concepts and ideas. I can't help but feel a bit like a broken record, saying for everyone that I always look forward to what ya'll make next, but it really is true! Your adopts always have such adorable themes, and you really just have a way with color pallets that just make them work so well. Also your Valentine's Event booth art is so, so cute.
Word Count: 84 words.

10. To leonscharizard:
Leon, you're a joy to talk to. You're genuinely so kind and encouraging, you make the Discord feel extremely welcoming. I also can't understate how grateful I am that you take interest in my silly ideas from things like Winterhost, to the 'imposter worms,' to when you tell me that you read and liked my prompt responses for adopts (even when I've entered against you!) It all means a lot to me, and I'm incredibly thankful for your presence.
Word Count: 79 words.

11. To Winchester's Wolf:
Winch, what can I say to you except... you're stinky. I joke, of course. You've been one of the friendliest and most encouraging people around. It's been great getting to bond over our shared love of making beasts and creatures and writing lore for them. As with everyone else, your art is a joy to see and you never fail in making me smile or laugh when we interact on Discord. My experience on ChickenSmoothie and the associated Closed Species circles we both run in wouldn't be the same without you.
Word Count: 91 words.

12. To InuImori:
Finally, for you Inu, I have to say this. You're an incredible artist, a kind and thoughtful person, and a joy to be around. Your designs are always a treat because of the amount of creativity and love you pour into them. In a similar vein, I would like to say thank you for sharing Plate Dragons with all of us. Much like with Bear, without you sharing them and fostering such a wonderful community, I would not have met all the wonderful people that I've mentioned here (and that's not to forget all the wonderful people that I have not mentioned here.) Much like all the others, I always look forward to seeing what you will create next.
Word Count: 119 words.

13. To EatingTuna:
Tuna, you've always been an interesting person to have around in servers. I always enjoy seeing your art and hearing what you have to say about dinosaurs. Your characters, too, are very silly and sometimes quite chaotic and I really enjoy getting to see and hear about them. Guh and Julius have my heart right now, and I'm excited to see what your next funny little guy will be.
Word Count: 69 words.

14. To Catra:
Catra, your presence in the discord is a gift, genuinely! You are extremely thoughtful, kind, and you regularly go out of your way to help make sure everyone is included. You also are extremely helpful even when doing so might lead to you missing out - I'm thinking of the numbers guessing game list here. I thought it was a very selfless move to publicly document all the numbers that had already been picked on the thread, and the fact that you continued to update it every time you could guess! It left a strong impression on me - I'm struggling to word it better, but I have a high amount of respect for you.
Word Count: 113 words.

15. To RemSleep:
Rem, I know we don't really interact too much - I think at most we've said some words in passing to one another in the Discord. Nonetheless, I've seen you around both here in Plate Dragons and in Chicoons and you've left quite an impression on me already. You seem like an extremely genuine, kind, and sweet person, and I've seen the art you can do and it's amazing. I absolutely adore your style.
Also, back during the Chicoons Univeristy Event you did a lot of art for both myself and Ottercola, always responded with enthusiasm to our prompts, and were the only person who actually entered for the booth closure adopt I did. All of that stuck with me, because seeing your enthusiasm for our stuff really brightened my day. Me and Pepper were always excited to see what you'd come back with every day for our prompts - we really do read all of them - so, genuinely, from the bottom of my heart: thank you! I really cannot better express my gratitude for you and your efforts.
Word Count: 177 words.
Last edited by Galaxytale on Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Griffin | He/Him or It/Its | Ghouls System
Galaxytale on ToyHouse

[Icon and siggy art by Ottercola]
Galaxytale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CobraAsh » Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:54 am

[Username:] cobraash
[ID:] 1087722

InuImori, you are the best at art and one of the nicest people ive met so far on CS. TYSM for doing my little grapevines tranfer your the bestttt.

DoctorGerald, you are one of my favorite people and your drawing is so unique and i love it. you make the school day so much better everyday.

toy20243, tysm for the chicoons you gave me. dont worry they are in great hands and i am in love with all of them.

kleine.motte, you are one of my favorite people to RP. you are so fun to talk to and hang out with and i miss talking to you its been a while.

Whisperlily, tysm for the over 50 free pets when i first started on CS XD your so kind. your generousity help me get a kick start on CS

medimedes, your art style is my favorite ive seen on CS so far. TYSM for making the art for my closed species, you will always be one of my favorite people.
tsu-bear, you are amazing at art I love all the PDs you make. Your so creative!!!

Stormbird, your art style is AMAZING and i love the designs you make. tysm for every OC that you made me (like 8 of them XD)

Loxosceles, you are so cool in general, i love your personality you are so entertaining. ty for helping me find my way around Chicoons and CS in general

I Like Bees, you art slays and your like a celebrety to me XD
Hi :). I do commissions btw people. DM if intrested i do it for cheap.

CobraAsh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exitium » Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:03 am

[Username:] Exitium
[ID:] 626371
[Prompt:] Galaxytale - You brighten up my day whenever I see you in the server! I adore your Plate Dragons, and seeing your own creativity come into play when it comes to naming them all. I also love how you're friendly and welcome others with open arms. Your username is also adorable, and I love it a lot. [55 words]

Smoke - I absolutely adore every adopt you churn out, Smoke. I try out for them all because you absolutely deserve to have people flocking to your Plate Dragon creations. You're also very sweet, from what I've seen in the server whenever you pop in to chat (which isn't often, as you usually lurk, so it's a treat whenever you DO come by to socialize). [63 words]

InuImori - Inu, you're the sweetest person, always caring about others and assisting them as promptly as you can. I love that you host giveaways, especially the color-in ones, because you're giving away those stamps or loafs for other people out of the kindness of your heart. I adore the Plate dragons you put out, and I hope your community continues to thrive. [61 words]
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitbat » Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:25 pm

[Username:] fruitbat
[ID:] 272407
imabanditø Thank you so much for everything you do! I am so grateful for your constant enthusiasm, optimism, and friendliness- it really brings a smile to my face every time we interact. You are super talented as well, and not just creatively, but in life as well! Your art style is so unique and I absolutely adore every piece you produce. Keep up the amazing work cer, and never forget how phenomenal you are <3
Scourgebane Thank you for introducing me to plate dragons! I saw your artist entries initially and I could not resist joining the community. You have such a fun personality and I love interacting with you. Your spark for life is so admirable and I hope you never loose it. It is one of the many qualities that make you amazing!
Griff You know I'll never pass down the chance to compliment you~ Such a loyal, caring, and compassionate person full of optimism! You bring a breath of fresh air wherever you go, and I really admire that about you. Your hard work and dedication on- and off-line is incredible, keep it up!
fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catra » Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:54 pm

[Username:] catra
[ID:] 506046

Smoke - i had a great time talking about she-ra with you, oh my god it brought back so many memories. i LOVE the little bunny batch you did for me, and don't worry they will be wolpertingers soon enough! it doesn't seem true but every time i read your name in the discord, i am reminded about Wanted:Dead. but alas, i know it will be a very rude awakening so i must wait for the right time. you are in general just so chill and friendly, i really appreciate it! remember to take some time for yourself too :}

tsu-bear - one of your designs was my introduction to plate dragons, and i am so glad to be here! due to connection reasons i do not own them anymore, but they have a special place in my heart. i am a huge fan of all your designs, and i loved the pixel art you made for me! we haven't talked much but you just have the best vibes imaginable. thank you for all of your hard work!

riverotter - hehe your skitty profile picture makes me smile every time i see it! i don't see you around much but i really hope to! you seem so sweet and genuine, and i absolutely ADORE your designs. so much so that one day i was being silly and thought "what if i named this PD river and this PD otter?" and lowkey the names are starting to stick. i don't like hawaiian pizza the way you do, but we can agree to disagree since you're so cool :>

i really do not have the energy to write more but wanted to give a shoutout to most everyone in the discord - wald, leon, stel, percy, tuna, inu, winch, lime... way way way too many to list but, thank you for this community as a whole. you guys are all so kind and welcoming, plate dragons are the reason i started playing CS actively again <3 and how is everyone so talented too?!?1?1
i hope everyone has a great valentine's day, and if not, have a nice weekend :}
╭──────────.★..─╮
.˳·˖✶𓆩𓁺𓆪✶˖·˳.

just here to be silly :3
eli ~ adult ~ EST

feel free to say hello!

.˳·˖✶𓆩𓁺𓆪✶˖·˳.
╰─..★.───────────────╯
catra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:16 am

[Username:] Winchester's Wolf
[ID:] 732908
woofer-moosh: The Original Stink. You are the kindest person that I ever met- even though my, toy and yote bully you with kindness. You are quick to explain something that I don't get and say nice things about my art. I am glad to be working with and for you- and i hope that doesn't change for the years to come. I am honestly surprised you have put up with me thus far. I always look forward to your designs and pixel art and I demand that I see more of it. stinky

toy20243: Of course I couldn't forget you of all people. How can I forget you? Despite how we met and what we have been through, I am glad that I have met and still remain friends. Of course I don't doubt our friendship at all, but it has been a delight working with you, woofer and yote side-by-side. I enjoy your art and art style for that matter- and your creative decisions and desgins within your own species. I've always enjoyed your designs no matter what they're on, they just have a whimsical feel to it and they're instantly recongizable. I wish you luck on your future endeavors with your job both as an artist and with your current one :)

heyocoyotehere: i know that we don't speak/interact much outside of the species, but its a new year, lets change that! Within the species we have been together in, I always loved interacting with you as apart of staff and a member of the communities we've been squished together in. I enjoy your designs and custom lining (Neigh)- hell, I am still not over the 2023 Summer Artist Rewards that you did for the team!I hope the rest of 2024 goes well for you and no more starting fires /j.

leonscharizard - YOU YOU THINK I COULD FORGET ABOUT YOU- AFTER ALL YOU HAVE DONE?? Broski I am GLAD that I met you. You, Toy, Woofer, and Yote are all clumped together of my top 10 favorite people. I enjoy your custom designs- and I am more than greatful that I have met you. Thank you for coming to me about helping you run your booth, I am happy that you are patient and understanding of me and that is all I really look for in a friend. I love talking to you about my characters- especially Anais. You are one of the very few that actually took intrest in her- depite me dumping 3 truckloads of infomation about her on you...Oops. And I swear there is more Anias content coming soon- I have just been busy L.

galaxytale - man...your words actually brought me to tears you are TOO KIND. I wasn't really expecting my name to be dropped here, especially how out of control I can be in the server. I enjoy plotting with you and listening to the ideas you manifest with your plate dragons. I really love your designs- slashback is 100% my favorite design done by you. I always look forward to you ideas and talking to you in the server. I cannot wait to see what you come up with later down the line <3

beetlebones - yes you. percy, I enjoyed interacting with you in the server. It took me by surprise when you decided to compliment Odysseus the other day! Those words were so sweet and really unexpected considering he needs a bit of an overhaul. I am truely thankful for it- I really am! we may not have much in common other than our love over these little creatures and MCR- but i hope to get to know you even more! I'm sorry that there isn't much more to say but you came to mind while writing up these compliments <3

awadeen - First of all, I LOVE your art- I still think of the art that you did of Wilhelm. You are quick and really exceed my expectations! I enjoy having you around and interacting in the sever- even if it is limited. I enjoy the adopts that you've made eariler this week and I cannot wait to see more! I am glad that I have tried to help you out months prior to this and I still kind of think of it time to to time. I actually appreciate your offer as well to help me transfer a pd over to the big boy lines, and I look forward with working with you in the near future:)

Eating-Tuna - I am glad to have meet you over our shared love over Animal Jam- and somewhat helping me get back into it. I love the help of you explainging things to me even though I might not get it the first few times or try to correct you when you are the one who is correct hah. Sorry I am not really active on there as I am over here, but I enjoy our times together in the game when I do play! I love how you are informative over dinosaurs- something that I do enjoy but unfortuantly wasn't really into them as a kid as i am now. Also I am glad that I am not the one whose imprisoned within the server- cell buddies /j

catra - hello again! i am coming to let you know that I really REALLY appreciate it that you are always quick to compliment my art- you are usually the first one to do so and I never really express how much I truely appreciate it. I enjoy your support and your kindness all around. I really enjoyed drawing Just a Silly Dude the two times that I did and I look forward to doing some more art of him if you allow. I'll see you around!

crow/moon - Hello little crow! I enjoy our little goals over learning the same language- even though you are farrrrrr ahead of me and out brief talks of musicals. I am glad that you enjoy my designs with both this species and another as I do enjoy seeing your designs and your art improving each time you show me from time to time. <3

tsu-bear - YOU. Despite being in constant debt with each other- I enjoy our chaotic talks and love over this silly species. I love that you support my art through compliments and such- and I really do enjoy your art that you do for me! I am still shooketh over the giftart of Orangestone- and i thank you so much for it!! I enjoy your designs and your ideas- especially your wittle skelly guy. I cannot wait to see what you have in store for the future!

InuImori - thank you for everything you have done with this species as a whole. Your ideas creative innovations always makes me excited with what you have in store for the species in the future- including with future events. I love how you listen to the community and make changes that you see fit. You are a very kind person and I hope to work with you more in the future. I enjoyed commissioning you and the oppurtunities that you present within the community and I thank you for that. Thank you for being such a great person! <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me