Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

who, me ? by baking-bugs

Artist baking-bugs [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
31 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

who, me ?

Postby baking-bugs » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:31 pm

lil fun fact about the one art piece i made for the "first of january" type of new year, i planned on using chime { ^^^^ this long fella here ^^^^ } since it likes fireworks, but then i wanted to draw something in a similar vibe of those new year jam-a-grams on animal jam & someone in the old years of deviantart drawing their silly beloved ocs celebrating an important day so i went with anne & kandy there, somehow not knowing that 2024 is the year of the dragon !

so yeah, for the lunar new year i wanted to draw one of my dragon ocs { also like how i drew my bunny oc for 2023. sad thing is i learned that it was also the year of the cat according to the vietnamese zodiac & king tyme had a cat friend, but said cat friend is currently in redesign limbo, so i couldn't draw them together.. oh well, looks like i'll have to wait around a decade to get that perfect chance again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ }

& one last thing i'd like to mention is that chime is eating a nian gao/new year rice cake, as while i wanted to depict some type of traditional new year food to make the drawing more themed, i just chose the first food that i saw.. does it even look like one of those ? i'm so sorry
baking-bugs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me